• Half Life

• Street Fighter

c
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196294740

In-Game Name: Super

Steam Profile link: STEAM_0:0:196294740

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): Enough, I have reached the minimum amount. 

About Yourself : I love volleyball and interacting with others. I feel the best way to bond with others is to understand them on a deeper level, and be considerate of their feelings. Similar to how people catfish on the internet. 

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: No, but if I really despise them, I might as well punish them to fullest extent of the rules. Who doesn't, right?

Do you own a good mic?: Yes. 

How active can you be (day to day)?: I get on when I feel like it, however, I will get on if assistance is required on the server.

What time are you usually on?: As mentioned in the aforementioned question, the times on which I get on the server are quite arbitrary.

Are you staffing any other servers?: Yes, 2 different servers in total. 

Staff Experience: During my time on Garry's Mod, I have accumulated over four years of staff experience. 

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff for the power, why else do people apply? I'm sick and tired of people stating reasons such as "I want to help the server" or "I have the players interest at heart," when in all reality, it's just a select group of people that value themselves. 

Why should we choose you?: Compared to all of the staff here, I'm far more competent in my abilities and skills. Most of these staff have bought their positions, instead of going through this rigorous, merit based admission system. It would be an act of folly to not allow me to join the staff team.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: I would slay both parties and tell them to get along. This method has prevalently proven to be the most effective to eradicate those with horrible character. 

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I would slay him again for staff disrespect and daring to talk back to me, I'm never wrong with my decisions. 

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: Once again, I would tell them to tell me the truth of what happened, or else, they both receive slays. People shouldn't waste my time. 

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: If this was the case, half of the staff team would be demoted. Either way, I'm always right, so said complaints are null and void.

Deserves to be admin with this level of intellect and skill to create such an app

"Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: No, but if I really despise them, I might as well punish them to fullest extent of the rules. Who doesn't, right?"
Haven't felt so close to something as I have to this intellectual post.

"Staff Experience: During my time on Garry's Mod, I have accumulated over fours of staff experience. "
Perfect.

"Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff for the power, why else do people apply? I'm sick and tired of people stating reasons such as "I want to help the server" or "I have the players interest at heart," when in all reality, it's just a select group of people that value themselves. "
Damn really hitting close to home.

"There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: I would slay both parties and tell them to get along. This method has prevalently proven to be the most effective to eradicate those with horrible character. "
Taking notes here.

"You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I would slay him again for staff disrespect and daring to talk back to me, I'm never wrong with my decisions. "
Can't believe staff haven't thought of this honestly.

"There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: Once again, I would tell them to tell me the truth of what happened, or else, they both receive slays. People shouldn't waste my time. "
They really shouldn't waste time tbh, their fault.

"If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: If this was the case, half of the staff team would be demoted. Either way, I'm always right, so said complaints are null and void."
TRUE TRUE

+1, probably one of the most well written staff apps out there.

[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
+1
This person is the model for the ideal staff member. Every time he gets on TTT he is a beacon of maturity, respect and kindness. Therefore I have no choice but to give this god a plus one.
Here's my fanfiction if you want to read it.
Danny_x_Reader.txt

Ah, an app of quality! This post is so succulent so divine the mere grace of this post upon my monitor fills me with more joy then I could could ever transcribe into text. The contents of this post prove that the writer in this case is a man of great stock and intellect with no equal. You can (and will!) hear me say this again +1. This man above all men is a tremendous candidate for staff and a high quality member of this prestigious community.

+1 this man is the most deserving of staff

+1 This is a man of virtue and honor who will bow to no man

i can tell you put a lot of thought into this app, and it shows. this is, quite honestly, one of the best staff apps i've seen. if this man isn't deserving of a spot on the roster, i don't know who is. big +1 for this absolute mongoloid.

Application Denied

Since this application is a meme it has been denied, however if you are interested in staffing feel free to re-work this application and apply.

[Image: tenor_15.gif]