• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44716508

In-Game Name: Netgear AC1750 Dual Band Router/Exponential

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shammalamamu

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 
19d
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Netge....52:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Expo/....52:27015/

About Yourself : I'm a junior in high school currently. I don't do much outside of that besides a few clubs and some personal gaming interests so I have a non-ignorable amount of free time which I wouldn't mind spending on TTT. A few things I do in my free time is play League of Legends (ask for my IGN if you want it lmao), work on my shit music taste, and get bullied by my family into doing things I don't enjoy.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: In personal voice chats I'll complain and threaten to do mean things (crowbar them, RDM Piper, kill bind on them) to people in game, but in game no. I really don't get that sweaty about TTT to get super emotional about something going on in game.

Do you own a good mic?: Yeah but I don't feel comfortable talking in game all that much. I can get conversational in Discord/personal chats though and don't mind using it then.

How active can you be (day to day)?: I can be active from like 5-10PM CST every school day and most of the day on weekends, but it's unlikely that I'll be on constantly during that time period. I'm available a lot of the time and am more than willing to help during peak times even if I don't feel like joining at the time.

What time are you usually on?: I'm usually on later in the night around 7ish till 10 and that's when I would more than likely do most of my playing.

Are you staffing any other servers?: Not at the moment no.

Staff Experience: Well on this server I got relatively high (Jr. Admin and hopefully close to Admin before I abdicated my throne). On Chillz Town Gaming I was an Admin (two below owner) until it got closed, and then on Deep Sea Gaming I was Head Admin until the owner just gave up on trying to maintain a decent server.

Why do you want to be staff?: I guess I just enjoyed being staff previously (at least compared to being a lowly normie donor) and I feel like I could at least help in some of the staff dead times.

Why should we choose you?: I've shown previously that I can fill the role of staff relatively well (I think at least) and I hope that that would help push me towards being accepted. I also don't need that much in terms of training and I know when to take my place

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: Misunderstanding over RDM: I'd show the misunderstanders the relevant lines of the MOTD (assuming there is one) and if necessary have a one-on-one chat with them and explain the situation and why it was considered RDM (assuming that's still a feature of RDM Manager). Toxicity: I would warn the toxic player(s) and make sure that they know their actions are wrong. I would also act to prevent them from hurting the game experience of other players by gagging and muting when necessary.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I would first apologize and let them know that it was entirely my fault, and then offer them their choice of a T-Pass or a D-Pass out of my pocket.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I would see if any other trustworthy players on the server could corroborate the story of either side and make my decision based on that. If neither side had a backer, then I would have to not punish the person accused of door blocking, but I would make sure they were aware of the rules regarding door blocking and what's acceptable in terms of warning and killing, along with the person who killed.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I'd probably just accept it, because I really don't gain anything from complaining about my demotion to people and I can't really do anything besides that.

Hey Netgear 1750 Dual Band Router, You don't have the proper amount of time to be staff sorry.  I feel like this man is gonna be great staff due to how much he fucking hates me like honestly i don't know if hes joking ?? or if he honestly just hates me.
all together expo has not failed no n word November so i have to give him a +1 on this app

Hes not threatening me guys i swear don't feel like i'm gonna die if i dont +1 

[Image: tumblr_inline_mhazuyQvYH1qz4rgp.gif]
As cloud said I am pretty much forced to say I'm neutral on you due to you only being back for three days. While you haven't been on the server for blah blah blah just get more time blah blah show dedication, you know the drill.

I haven't been paying that much attention to you but you've never caused problems for me so I don't really have any insightful feedback to give to you. Good luck I wish you the best! I'll give an update comment in the future assuming you keep playing. 

imagine playing league fucking loser

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
This individual is an absolute pleasure to be around. He doesn’t take the game too seriously but I know that he can perform staff actions correctly without bias as I previously staffed alongside him. The only thing that may be considered an issue is his time. That being said, he has more time in this week then a portion of our staff has in the last month. I believe we’re in need of new staff members and the addition of a previous upper staff member with experience would be a good choice.

All in all, it’s a +1 from me!

+1 god tier gamer

Quote:über
"What's a good thing to write?"

"Plus one"

+1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
I would have no problem seeing you become a staff member again after seeing you around for a few days.

+1

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
Is pretty ok +1

Application Accepted

Please get ahold of an Admin or Jr. Admin for further instructions.