STEAM_0:0:104550658

In-Game Name:
CC]|♠|Katoku™

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169367044/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BCC....52:27015/

About Yourself :
I am someone who likes to help out whenever the opportunity is given, assist people when they need it, and overall have fun

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
It is a very rare occasion that my emotions would get in the way of doing the job that staff has.

Do you own a good mic?:
Currently no but I am getting one very soon

How active can you be (day to day)?:
Around an hour and a half a day Minimum

What time are you usually on?:
Usually later (11pm EST - ⅞ AM EST)

Are you staffing any other servers?:
Not currently, no

Staff Experience:
I have been staff before and i know what and what not to do and how to react to certain situations.

Why do you want to be staff?:
I want to be staff to help the server get rid of trolls or people who want to ruin other peoples’ experiences on the server

Why should we choose you?:
Since I have already been staff, I know how to handle certain situations and how to deal with different types of people. I also want to be staff because the server doesn’t have too many staff members and I feel that with the constantly growing numbers of players, you will eventually need more staff.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?:
I would first tell everyone involved to calm down and talk, one at a time. If they do not quiet down, I will warn them two more times, then mute or gag both of them. If they do not stop after the temp warning, I would ask a staff of a higher rank to get on and assist me with the issue.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
I would immediately revoke the slay and compensate them with items from my own inventory (T/D passes, points, skins ETC) and I will apologize to them.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:
I would review the damage logs if available, or question people who were in the same area when the kill happened. If the people’s responses weren’t correct, I would consult another staff member if one was online. If that did not help, I would  not punish either since there is no evidence that it was actually what was said.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
I would act mature about it and not let it affect my playtime, attitude or overall fun of the game/server. If I got demoted, I would accept my punishment and move on with life.

looking at your time you just came back to the server, i would like to see more time on the server before i give you review so for now -1

[Image: giphy.gif]