• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Bionic Light Staff app
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SteamId:STEAM_0:1:44357723

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048981175

Time played on the server: 29days11hours

About yourself: Im a chill dude who like to play games and hang out around people.

Are you more laid back or strict?: Laid back, but strict enough to get the job done.

Do you like to enforce rules?: Yes when rules need to be enforced so I enforce them, without rules it's very annoying.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: No, my emotions are in check 100% of the time.

Do you own a good mic?: It’s a decent mic, people understand me and it gets the job done.  

How active can you be (day to day)?: All day, from early in the morning to late at night.

What time are you usually on?: All day everyday,I’m very active.

Are you staffing any other servers?: No,this is the only server I play.

Staff Experience: I was admin on two TTT servers, JCO and Exordium. Also a DarkRp server called HooplaRp.

Why do you want to be staff?: To help out the current staff team, especially late at night and early in the morning when there are barely any staff on.  

Why should we choose you?: I’m on everyday for a long period of time, I have staff experience and like being part of the community.

A young child is upset that his attacker was not slain. He is constantly asking over voice chat why the report isn't being done. How would you handle this situation?: Tell them that I will look into the situation. If the report was handled and he wasn't slain i will explain why he wasn't slain. If he continues i will likely ask em to check the motd. If its exceptionally bad i may verbally warn before gag/muting.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. She gets mad because you made a mistake. How would you fix this?: I would ask if she wants me slain for making a mistake, I would also offer compensation for wasting a round of hers.

You were handling a lot of reports and you finished them all except one where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene. The report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How will you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I would try to solve the issue by asking both players to move on from it, as it happened last map, but if they are insistent on following through I would ask other players in the server if they saw what happened, and if more witnesses are on one side than the other than I'd go with the majority ruling.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the owners had a lot of complaints about you but you are still considered staff, how would you react in this situation?: I would let the people who still consider me staff that I am no longer staff and continue to play the game and learn from my mistakes.

It looks like you may have used the old application format? Or mixed in questions I'm not sure which. The updated one is here, there's just a few differences. Will post again once it's updated ^^

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
+1 great application would make this man staff immediately he would do amazing and i would know cause i trained half the previous staff member s {;

Application Denied

[font]You didn't use the newer format, nor have you been on recently at all.[/font]