• Street Fighter

stemmy ban appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:463049021

In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: stemmy

Reason for the Ban: targeting

Banned By: danny

Ban Time Remaining: 7 days (10 initially)

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: fanta rdmed me twice, once as my t buddy. i reported him both times, and ezi added 3 slays. jay removed the slays & refused to give any reason as to why. i gave fanta his slays in the form of revenge rdm. while i don't agree with how the situation was treated, i realize that i could have, and should have handled the situation much better than i did. i got tired of fanta targeting me and saying rude shit to me whenever he's on, as well as jay constantly being allowed to abuse the small amount of power she has. i'd be fine taking the ban if either of them were treated the same way, but that's not gonna happen so i'm just gonna leave this appeal here. love u

Free my boi stemmy, he's not known to be a dipshit and cause issues, somethings up it seems like and it needs to be stopped.

+1

[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
Stemmy is my boy and would never do anything wrong
+1

Quote:über
Well, I'm curious as to why Jay decided to lift those slays. If she would mind explaining that would be great.

I understand your frustration. I feel the same way. However, you did go about it in the wrong way as you said. Piper and I are always around if you need to dm us. I wouldn't recommend trying to dm Danny because his response time is a bit slower. We would gladly have brought attention to it and dealt with it. 

With that, I would support the shortening of your ban, but not a total unban. 

Good luck.

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
I banned you not only because I had evidence of the situation because of damage-logs. But because what you did to Fanta was actually brought to my attention. Your situation prior however was not. As much as I empathize with you I sat there with you and had a 30 minute conversation with you way prior to this situation about a whole other situation / person that you disliked and was RDMing and you said the same thing regarding them that you are about Jay / Fanta in a sense. But again provided no evidence because you refuse to record your game-play or bring it to the attention of staff while it's happening or directly after. I warned you that if you took it into your own hands that I'd end up handing out temp bans to people. So your "i'd be fine taking the ban if either of them were treated the same way, but that's not gonna happen so i'm just gonna leave this appeal here." opinion is completely unnecessary. No-one is above the rules. I've literally banned best-friends off the server for doing things they knew were wrong. So don't pretend I have favoritism. Because this back and forth between different people is getting old. If Jay removed the slays then she needs to defend why she did so. But that requires more information than I have at the moment. I'm not against reducing your ban but these condescending attitudes everyone has and the refusal to take responsibility for their end of the bs is getting tiring. But you at least acknowledged you handled it poorly so I appreciate it, but again you kinda threw out the respect I had with the second to last sentence that I quoted above.

I got to this pretty late but, when we reviewed everything and looking back again now this ban was definitely warranted. I've tried my best to find anything that would hint at abuse and like mentioned Jay removed fanta's slays and gave him one back after. So it went from 3 to 1. From what I gathered 2 slays were for T rdm and 1 from Inno rdm. Like I said, I went back and looked again the other day to see what I could find. And before that I was for shortening the ban but after looking I think you should serve out the full length. (Which is almost up anyways) However, I also am really curious as to why those 2 slays were removed and why no explanation was given then or even now. Ezi gave the original 3 slays so if he has any extra insight or if Jay could explain what happened that would be very helpful.

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
i'm going to do my best to recall all this as clearly as i can, from my first hand 
this was all on canyon map
ezi slayed fanta 3 times, inno rdm and t rdm, of stemmy
fanta flipped wanting his slays altered
the logs said  like <something> Has killed Stemmy[TRAITOR]
from what I could tell
it was a discombob that fanta didn't throw
but stemmy was INSISTENT that fanta was to blame even tho he honestly wasn't
stemmy was acting unreasonable and demanding to slay him and fanta was being unreasonable and barreling into me about stemmy's behavior
me and ezi were in a VC talking to eachother trying to decide what to do
so i removed the 3 slays and changed it to 1

fanta did rdm stemmy as an inno in the earlier rounds of the map canyon
I don't know exactly what happened between the two of them
but fanta was provoked by stemmy
regardless it was a inno on inno rdm 
in terms on chronology
the "inno rdm" happened earlier before the "t rdm"

["jay removed the slays & refused to give any reason as to why. "]
after the slays were altered
I spoke over voice in game a few times 
you started being very unreasonable
so I stopped responding to you
the both of you were being ridiculous honestly
I did say clearly to you and everyone in the server at the moment
that fanta wasn't responsible for the traitor rdm
because he didn't throw the discomb
but you wouldn't hear it.

["as well as jay constantly being allowed to abuse the small amount of power she has."]
if its absolutely necessary the map round logs can be pulled up and looked over
and fanta's 2 slays can be re-determined
but I'm pretty positive what I chose to do was correct
because if I believed fanta did rdm you as a t on t, I would have let him keep the slays
I always slay justly and have never abused that.
have i ever teleported someone for the joke or gagged and ungagged someone,
or done anything similar, yes.
All staff have done some dumb meme with their powers.
If I have ever crossed the boundary with that, I was told better and hence stopped.
I do. NOT. Abuse my responsibility to reports and slays.
I do my best to ask questions and understand what has happened in situations like this
so when slays come back up in the future i can rest assured my past self did all that I could
so even though I cannot clearly recall every detail
I will stand by what happened

As for your ban,
I have nothing to do with that.
0%
Danny and Piper were the ones who processed it.

In all honesty, this here says it for me, I was still a bit skeptical in my decision which is why I went into VC with Jay. All I'm going to say is that in my opinion, your ban was warranted. I also feel like the both like to get at each other and just need to chill; We don't need more of me.
(01-06-2020, 07:04 PM)/.ᴊay Wrote: i'm going to do my best to recall all this as clearly as i can, from my first hand 
this was all on canyon map
ezi slayed fanta 3 times, inno rdm and t rdm, of stemmy
fanta flipped wanting his slays altered
the logs said  like <something> Has killed Stemmy[TRAITOR]
from what I could tell
it was a discombob that fanta didn't throw
but stemmy was INSISTENT that fanta was to blame even tho he honestly wasn't
stemmy was acting unreasonable and demanding to slay him and fanta was being unreasonable and barreling into me about stemmy's behavior
me and ezi were in a VC talking to eachother trying to decide what to do
so i removed the 3 slays and changed it to 1

fanta did rdm stemmy as an inno in the earlier rounds of the map canyon
I don't know exactly what happened between the two of them
but fanta was provoked by stemmy
regardless it was a inno on inno rdm 
in terms on chronology
the "inno rdm" happened earlier before the "t rdm"

["jay removed the slays & refused to give any reason as to why. "]
after the slays were altered
I spoke over voice in game a few times 
you started being very unreasonable
so I stopped responding to you
the both of you were being ridiculous honestly
I did say clearly to you and everyone in the server at the moment
that fanta wasn't responsible for the traitor rdm
because he didn't throw the discomb
but you wouldn't hear it.

["as well as jay constantly being allowed to abuse the small amount of power she has."]
if its absolutely necessary the map round logs can be pulled up and looked over
and fanta's 2 slays can be re-determined
but I'm pretty positive what I chose to do was correct
because if I believed fanta did rdm you as a t on t, I would have let him keep the slays
I always slay justly and have never abused that.
have i ever teleported someone for the joke or gagged and ungagged someone,
or done anything similar, yes.
All staff have done some dumb meme with their powers.
If I have ever crossed the boundary with that, I was told better and hence stopped.
I do. NOT. Abuse my responsibility to reports and slays.
I do my best to ask questions and understand what has happened in situations like this
so when slays come back up in the future i can rest assured my past self did all that I could
so even though I cannot clearly recall every detail
I will stand by what happened

As for your ban,
I have nothing to do with that.
0%
Danny and Piper were the ones who processed it.

Sorry I didn't reply to this, but based on the information I gathered I decided your ban was fair based on the evidence given to me / I found.
I really hope you do come back now that your ban is over Stemmy. I enjoy you on the server. I just don't enjoy when these things happen.