In-Game Name: 
Spancer
 Steam Profile link: 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/spancerfloof/
 Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
211.3 Hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Spanc....52:27015/

About Yourself :
I am a generally quiet and reserved person. I enjoy playing video games on my free time. I really like to play Carbon Castles TTT ever since I was shown it. 

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
Hardly. I respect the rules to the fullest extent, regardless of whether someone is being toxic toward myself or I had hard feelings to someone.

Do you own a good mic?:
Yes. 

How active can you be (day to day)?:
I can be very active. I can be active on every day of the week.

What time are you usually on?:
I am usually on sometime after 2pm on weekdays and 10am on weekends. I usually join when any players are on the server. I frequently check ttt!status in the discord.

Are you staffing any other servers?:
No. Currently I dont play on any other Garry’s mod servers and I dont staff any other servers.

Staff Experience:
Owned a large Unturned Server (Zelfania Kits/PvP/Home) though currently terminated.
Administered two other Unturned servers, including an RP server.

Applied to a PRG Combat Surf server. Only got +1’s on the application. 

Why do you want to be staff?:
I feel that I can assist the current staff and be present when the population of the server is low and full of guests to provide the Carbon Castles experience that I enjoy when other staff are present.

Why should we choose you?:
I would be a great candidate for being a staff member because of my activity and knowhow of the rules in the server. I am honest and only use evidence for accusations. I try to be as friendly as possible to others and keep my cool under stressful situations. 

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: 
I would handle a situation like this by providing evidence of RDM from logs and warn those who are showing toxicity. If the situations continue, punishment will be provided as fits per situation, whether it be muting for a time, kick, or slay.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
I would calmly apologize to the player and put them back in the game. I would listen to their complaint and use that to not make the same mistake again.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:
I would determine the punishment from the evidence I am given. If the logs show RDM, I will give a punishment accordingly. If they have a recording of the scenario, I would overview it. 

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
I would be disappointed, don’t get me wrong, but I would respect the rules of being a staff member. If I ever were demoted, I wouldn’t outright complain. I would take it and move on. I would still play on the server because I really enjoy playing on Carbon Castles TTT. It would mostly be to just help. 

+1 ayy he's pretty lit

+1 i dont like furries but ur alright

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]
+1 Owned an unturned server & is dedicated enough to wanna defib TTT

+1 mans is a furry but i guess that's okay these days. Would make good staff.

+1 been around for a while and doesnt cause trouble from what I've seen.

Don't recall ever having any major problems with you and you have a positive impact on the server.

+1 

Good luck!

[Image: F5cV3ga.jpg]
We need active staff and you've been putting in a lot of effort deffibing the server +1 

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
Application Accepted

Please get ahold of an Admin or Jr. Admin for further instructions.