• Half Life

• Street Fighter

dogs are awesome staff application
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62453861  

In-Game Name: dogs are awesome.

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/doggoboye

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 7D 4H 38M. (https://www.gametracker.com/player/dogs%20are%20awesome/104.153.105.52:27015/

About Yourself: I compete in Smash bros. tournaments and play other video games frequently.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Within the context of Gmod I don't get mad anymore. So not really.

Do you own a good mic?: Yes.

How active can you be (day to day)?: Very active.

What time are you usually on?: 3-8:30 PM on weekdays and basically anytime I feel like it on weekends.

Are you staffing any other servers?: No.

Staff Experience: I have staffed here on Carbon Castles prior. I however became inactive because I felt I needed to focus on other things rather than play video games at the time. That focus is no longer there as I have resolved those issues.

Why do you want to be staff?: I notice the server is always asking for more staff and I want to be of assistance whenever I can. An example of this is earlier today I was playing with about 12 other player who were all guests and it was an RDM mess.

Why should we choose you?: I have nearly 2,000 hours on Gmod and almost all of that is dumped into TTT. I know the shotlogs inside and out, how to work with ULX commands and have seen basically any scenario you could ask to see. 

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?:
Depending on the severity of the situation, I could bring the two of them into an admin chat with me and have them explain what happened and tell them to quit it. Other times if they are being disruptive and rude to other people on the servers I could mute/gag them.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: Give me the same punishment I gave them. Simple as that.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I would once again bring both players into an admin chat and ask them questions. If I can not figure out the proper solution then no punishment would be handed out.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I would understand and leave it behind me.

+1 never had problems with you

thank you for not using an all-white color scheme

[Image: F5cV3ga.jpg]
+1 I see you on a lot and you seem like a pretty cool guy. Defibs all the time. 

oh god my eyes with the colors though

+1 Get a mic smelly

+1 was a great person when I met ya on stupids and still continues to be a great person.

Also yeah dogs are awesome

+1 good dude glad to see u back hope to see u on the staff team again

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
I have seen you on the server a good deal and you seem like a nice person. Your time is great, your app is solid, and you've been staff before so definitely leaving a +1

Best of luck!

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
Already +1, awesome dude, knows all the rules, consistently on to help populate the server, kind and easy to get to know, would be a solid addition to the staff team IMO.

[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
I don't have much of a word atm, but +1.

+1

Great person on the server and had never caused problems while I'm on. Never have I seen them get heated over a stupid rdm or anything of the like. I feel like they would make a good addition to staff.