• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Ray's staff app
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:428860106

In-Game Name: (Ray) Shagg!

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198817985940/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): I mean not even anywhere close to the required time; however, I used to play on this server a long time ago, on account I've forgotten.

About Yourself: I mean, I'm just a guy. I have previous experience with being a staff and I hear you need help.
If don't need help then I don't really care about being staff. I love helping communities, and helping players, but other than (for me) staff isn't worth it.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: No. I have no emotion when it comes to handling reports. I only at whats happened and take actions accordingly.

Do you own a good mic?: yes.

How active can you be (day to day)?: It really depends, work at home so when I have to do work then it'll take priority.

What time are you usually on?: day to afternoon if you're lucky I might just pull an all-nighter.

Are you staffing any other servers?: currently yeah, atm almost gaming. (don't know if you have beef or not, but it's whatever)

Staff Experience: Ye. Almost gaming, stupid TTT, Had the chance to become staff on WOGS didn't, and a whole lot of other servers I don't remember.

Why do you want to be staff?: To help, and atm loving the community.

Why should we choose you?: Cause I'm pretty experienced, and I do my job well.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: I mean it depends, but I would explain to them why it was rdm and refer to them that they go read the mood. now for the toxic person, I would warn them and tell them to chill if they don't stop I'll take actions accordingly.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: Well, for one that would never happen cause when I put a slay on someone else I immediately take it off it's not that hard. However, If I didn't notice and they got slain I would apologize and probably slay myself or tell them that if they are still mad they can report me for being bad staff  Big Grin .

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I would ask if they warned in chat if they are still doing "he said she said" then I would go to some else for help cause I don't deal with these reports so Idk what to do, I would assume that I can't do anything.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I wouldn't because I was inactive and if I wanted to keep my position I would have done an LOA.

Since you do not meet the hour requirement (atleast that we can verify) i will have to drop a -1. However, in my time hanging out with you you could totally make great staff in the future.

EDIT: Seeing you consistently in the discord interacting with other members of our community and trusting your ability to stay chill. You are constantly on and have much knowledge of the game, generally a good player and the mic for easier communication helps out a good bit. Plus your alleged hours on this server on other accounts this leads me to give you a +1 Good luck!

[Image: 91dSDRAsdYBeQ5XJ6]
(03-24-2020, 07:35 AM)dogs are awesome Wrote: Since you do not meet the hour requirement (atleast that we can verify) i will have to drop a -1. However, in my time hanging out with you you could totally make great staff in the future.

I mean fair enough, But I'll get there. also who knows I could be an exception.

I now got the required hours.

+/-0 Pretty cool dude. I bet he would be nice. Would remake app because it didn't include the scenarios. It tells a lot about situational handling.

(03-26-2020, 01:04 AM)Spancer Wrote: +/-0Pretty cool dude. I bet he would be nice. Would remake app because it didn't include the scenarios. It tells a lot about situational handling.

I forgot to mention this but there is a few questions missing (thank you for bringing this up). Please reference the template and edit the app accordingly.

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
rip thought I copied it all. Fixed it.

Made an edit to my previous thoughts.

[Image: 91dSDRAsdYBeQ5XJ6]
Application Denied

I appreciate you applying but you've all but vanished from the server as of recently so I'm gonna have to go ahead and deny this.
Hope everythings okay!