Patryk Ban Appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Steam-ID: Steam_0:1:76803921

In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: Patryk around 1:05ish

Reason for the Ban: hacking

Banned By: Keyson (Pink)

Ban Time Remaining: Perm

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I was not hacking that entire game and if i was i would like to see some sort of proof because i have not been told why I was. I was AFK for the beginning of that round and then I walk around for a few and boom I get banned.

I was watching you and your friend for 2 maps straight both of you were standing still several rounds while you moused about your screens (mind you it showed you looking all over whatever room or area you were in most likely you both had a UI for toggling) your aim would then drastically change. And in death logs every shot for both you and your friend always were both getting only headshots even with the negev (lmg) while your aim bounced all over your screen in a mechanical way. There was a large amount of stuttering from both of your screens not to mention both of your previous vac bans on who knows what and the several other bans you both have on numerous Gmod servers be it that your friend was guilty of this more so than you, that shows that hacking and breaking server rules is a previous behavior for you and your friend (your friend-https://steamcommunity.com/id/36879). i wish my shadow play was working but both me and the other upper staff had both seen this behavior and given the many years of Staffing between us it was pretty obvious.

I wasn't on for this but based on everything I've seen I don't think it's necessary to keep you permanently banned from the server. Not to say the ban wasn't warranted, since Keyson was sure you were hacking he was right in giving out a ban. The only reason I'm inclined to have you unbanned is because there isn't any video or other screenshots to prove you were hacking to everyone else as well. Needless to say if you are unbanned and have any similar behavior it won't be tolerated. +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
Now not only were you hacking you also rdmed sometimes you should just not be welcomed here. I saw the hacking in action -1

[Image: 91dSDRAsdYBeQ5XJ6]
(03-25-2020, 07:20 AM)dogs are awesome Wrote: Now not only were you hacking you also rdmed sometimes you should just not be welcomed here. I saw the hacking in action -1

Hello Dog, I dont remember any RDM as if there was I wouldve been slayed by the numerous staff members that were online at that time. Please if you do have any proof of this I would LOVE to see instead of accusing me Smile

(03-25-2020, 05:53 AM)Keyson (Pink) Wrote: I was watching you and your friend for 2 maps straight both of you were standing still several rounds while you moused about your screens (mind you it showed you looking all over whatever room or area you were in most likely you both had a UI for toggling) your aim would then drastically change. And in death logs every shot for both you and your friend always were both getting only headshots even with the negev (lmg) while your aim bounced all over your screen in a mechanical way. There was a large amount of stuttering from both of your screens not to mention both of your previous vac bans on who knows what and the several other bans you both have on numerous Gmod servers be it that your friend was guilty of this more so than you, that shows that hacking and breaking server rules is a previous behavior for you and your friend (your friend-https://steamcommunity.com/id/36879). i wish my shadow play was working but both me and the other upper staff had both seen this behavior and given the many years of Staffing between us it was pretty obvious.

Thanks for the reply Keyson, this is a screenshot i took mid game during that time https://i.imgur.com/6YTP71S.jpg on steam. As for the VAC ban I have I will admit 2 years ago I loaded up a skin changer not knowing my actions would result in a VAC ban, and as for the ban Im guessing you are refereeing to is the Dinkelbergs server, I will admit we were in a discord call but we didn't technically ghost as I didnt tell him where anyone is nor did I say who killed me, now if you want to ban us for ghosting by all means for go for it as thats the most that we have done really. Thank you

(03-25-2020, 06:22 AM)Piper Wrote: I wasn't on for this but based on everything I've seen I don't think it's necessary to keep you permanently banned from the server. Not to say the ban wasn't warranted, since Keyson was sure you were hacking he was right in giving out a ban. The only reason I'm inclined to have you unbanned is because there isn't any video or other screenshots to prove you were hacking to everyone else as well. Needless to say if you are unbanned and have any similar behavior it won't be tolerated. +1

Thank you so much appreciate believing in me and not just automatically siding with staff! Of course i understand when i am unbanned and i act like that it wont be tolerated

I would like to say I would support your unban for a few reasons.
Firstly because you seem very dedicated to refuting the points brought up and have very valid arguments explaining every accusation. Most people on here wouldn't have the dedication to go through and respond to all of that. It just shows that you actually care.
Secondly, there is no actual evidence brought up to be reviewed. while I trust Keyson's judgment, with no evidence it basically defaults to an unban. The system is biased towards the accused for a reason. Without any proof, I would say there really isn't much of a reason to keep you banned.

+1

[Image: F5cV3ga.jpg]
(03-25-2020, 06:49 PM)Pingu Wrote: I would like to say I would support your unban for a few reasons.
Firstly because you seem very dedicated to refuting the points brought up and have very valid arguments explaining every accusation. Most people on here wouldn't have the dedication to go through and respond to all of that. It just shows that you actually care.
Secondly, there is no actual evidence brought up to be reviewed. while I trust Keyson's judgment, with no evidence it basically defaults to an unban. The system is biased towards the accused for a reason. Without any proof, I would say there really isn't much of a reason to keep you banned.

+1

Thank you Pingu for being unbiased in this whole situation!

I actually did look through logs from last night and realized that instead it was your buddy who was rdming a whole bunch. So my bad on that front. However, my understanding is that you said that you were ghosting, and if we wanted to keep you banned that was the most you had done. So if you really never did hack and we can't find proof to it I could definitely support a reduction of ban time.

[Image: 91dSDRAsdYBeQ5XJ6]
I would agree on an unban as well. I personally can't say you were cheating, because I was mostly watching Jackson, but for you I can't prove it.

Quote:Hello Dog, I dont remember any RDM as if there was I wouldve been slayed by the numerous staff members that were online at that time. Please if you do have any proof of this I would LOVE to see instead of accusing me Smile
Slays just mean that you were reported for rdm. Not that you werent RDMming. I dont like your attitude. I dont want you here. -1