• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99570682

In-Game Name:
cloud

Steam Profile link: 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159407093

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
19d 13h https://www.gametracker.com/player/cloud/104.153.105.52:27015/

About Yourself: Hi im cloud, I have played on this server for about 3 years and have been staff twice. After taking a break from staffing to focus on my school studies i have decided to re apply for staff. I enjoy Playing League of Legends with friends as well as playing Gmod and other games. 

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: I try to not let them get in the way of many things especially with staffing. As well, i try to avoid things such as revenge RDM

Do you own a good mic?: My mic is pretty good.

How active can you be (day to day)?: With Current Quarantine Lock downs. I can play for most of the day. Although, with increased playtime i usually suffer from burnout. making me avoid the game altogether. 

What time are you usually on?: I can play for most of the day starting at 1 PM EST Till around 3 AM EST

Are you staffing any other servers?: No not at the moment.

Staff Experience:I Have Previously Staffed on this server twice going up to Trial Mod.
As well, i have had previous experience on Pixel Pub TTT going up to Upper staff.

Why do you want to be staff?: I Have wanted to get back into staffing for awhile, with my schedule being reopened with current world events i decided that it would be a good time to get back into staffing and trying to make the server a better place and having people enjoy the server.

Why should we choose you?:I have previous experience from being this server from around 3 years on wards. Meaning, I understand the rules of the server fairly well and understand how to properly punish people because of them. Furthermore, I have previously been staff on this server so I also understand the Possible responsibilities that come with being a staff member. I have Been friends with most to some of the current staff members for awhile so my relationships with them are fairly strong so i can avoid having inner conflict with staff members.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?:
If there was someone who was being toxic over a report for rdm i would attempt to explain why they were slain/ RDM'ed to try to calm them.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:Depending on the what role they were i would give them a T or D pass and 1000 points As a apology.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:I would talk to both players and try to get a better view of the situation from both sides. at that point. I would hope to get a good idea how to handle the report and do so responsibly 

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I would be understand whether reason it may be and try to improve myself from my time on staff

+1 is a chad

+1 He was a good staff member! Make him staff again!!! Do it!!!

How many times do I have to teach you this lesson, young man? Hopefully only three times. +1

Huge Fuckin Nerd. +1

Really cool dude, doesn't rdm much (even if at all) +1

+1 i guess he coo

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
Somewhat consistent hours, prior staff experience especially on this server and your nice bond with many in the community as well as a general laid back personality give you a +1

[Image: 91dSDRAsdYBeQ5XJ6]
+1 is very cool

"When I was 10 my father got me a walking stick, then I hit my tv with it"

Obviously a great staff candidate, accept this man +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]