• Half Life

• Street Fighter

timthebull's staff application
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178356717
In-Game Name: timthebull
Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/timthebull1/ 
Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 2621 minutes or 43 hours and 41 minutes  -----  https://www.gametracker.com/player/timth....52:27015/ 
About Yourself: I love to play Rocket League, and even compete in local tournaments with my friends depending on where they are located. Twitch Emotes are Poggers, and if you do not agree that is a WeirdChamp. I like to keep things simple. I do not like to be belittled with sugar coated words. Tell me what you need to tell me as straight-forward as possible.
Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Unfortunately, I am diagnosed with Major Depression Disorder which would or could influence the way I handle things from time to time. Overall, I believe I would not let my emotions get in the way of this position.
Do you own a good mic?: I own a Samson G-Track Pro microphone, which is a studio quality microphone. I use auxiliary earbuds that connect to the backend of the microphone to listen to any output audio.
How active can you be (day to day)?: I believe I could be active each day or every other day. The hours, unfortunately, may vary as I should be working full time right now. Currently, I have more gaming time due to this pandemic going on.
What time are you usually on?: I am usually on during the late night, or after I am done work during for the day. I love use video games to relax myself and have fun after a long day at work. 
Are you staffing any other servers?: I am not staff on any other Garry's Mod server. In fact, this is my first application to any Garry's Mod server. I am, on the other hand, an owner of a Minecraft PvP server. That's if that would have any importance in this question or relevance to this position.
Staff Experience: As stated in the answered question above, I run a Minecraft server which involves enforcing very similar rules that would seem viable here on CC. Other than the said experience above, I do not have any other staffing experience elsewhere.
Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to state the obvious and say that in the server name it says (need staff) so I think it would be appropriate to apply for this position given that my relevant staff skills from other games could work here on CC. 
Why should we choose you?: I am very flexible depending on the situation. Given I have played TTT for some time now, it would be cool also a good experience to learn something new other than Minecraft. I am very social so getting to know me will be a breeze. I follow any rules down to a T (no pun intended), and I will not keep bias in any report. I will use evidence as my core answer to any report, and will follow any instructions given by upper staff. I accept any constructive criticism, which I believe is a trait some people do not have. Again, I like to be talked to straight-forward without any lies or sugar coating.
There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. How would you handle this situation?: If someone rdm's and it was said to be accidental or somebody on the server decides to become toxic, I would like to try to make the situation better to the best of my ability by using the following; any evidence given for the rdm will be used strictly on the answer of the report, regardless of the "he said, she said". Toxicity will be handled using the text chat or voice chat, wherever the toxicity is taking place. If the said toxic person continues, I will apply any discipline accordingly. The discipline obviously will depend on the severity. This prevents the toxicity to progress, and is a good way to keep everybody else playing from stressing about the situation or situations.
 You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I believe making a sincere apology is the best policy. Also, a lesson I have learned through working is to follow the HEART method. This would be to hear, empathize, apologize, respond, and thank. Some of the method such as thank would probably not be applied here, but it is a very good core foundation I like to follow in regards to angry people.
There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I know 3 warnings are supposed to be given before the other player can kill for door blocking, so I would ask the reporting player and/or any other players if they heard 3 warnings by the reporter. If not, I would discipline accordingly. If I can not find any proof I would have to remove the report as it would be unfair to discipline on no given evidence.
If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: If I were to ever get demoted because of inactivity, I would not have any negative emotions since it would be my fault for the demotion. I would give notice for any inactivity. That is if the inactivity is under my control. If I were to be demoted due to staff complaints or player complaints, I would like to see what I did wrong. I would plan to work on the said complaints, and become a better staff member than I was before. I believe learning from mistakes is a big factor in becoming the best you can be.

Thank you for reading this guys, it means a lot to me.  Heart Big Grin

edit: The embedding from my word document did not like this editor for some reason lol. sorry for the multiple edits.

Honestly, you're a nice guy and you're fun to play with. You definitely know the rules, and can easily become friends with the server regulars. +1

You are very active, amazing guy to actually play with, amazing application +1

Good application besides the few grammar mistakes which I'll overlook, you're easy to get along with and have high potential for a good staff member.  +1

Poggers +1

dogs are awesome
Nice player with good memes +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
+1 has god tier discord emotes

+1 epic man really enjoy his company

+1 never an issue makes the game better everytime he joins the server

+1 fun to play with

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]