• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Kyouko's Staff Application
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Steam ID: 76561198159988952

In-Game Name: Kyouko

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159988952/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 8 days https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BCC....52:27015/

About Yourself : I have been playing games my whole life which was introduced by my brothers friend and my father bought a xbox 360 limited addition MW2. I've played this as my only TTT server for a while because it's really good. I don't have any pets but I really want a pet dog cause dogs are cool. Also I really enjoy hip-hop, RnB, Pop, and dance music those are really my jam. Have a couple hundred hours on Gmod, don't even know the real reason I bought it but maybe got it in a valve pack. Really been playing games for all my life and I just built a new pc so looking forward to spending time on it and on the server. I remember when I was playing on a laptop on the server, the good old days when I had little homework and no problems but that brittany and nier auto kept headshotting me.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Under stressful conditions all people do in my opinion, we are human and as human we express emotions. But in professional manner I should and will not let it affect my judgement. Even if I do not like the person I'm working with I must do what gets the job done, in a real work environment you don't get to pick who you work with or deal with.

Do you own a good mic?: yes

How active can you be (day to day)?: maybe 2-4 hours on weekdays and weekends tons of time because no school

What time are you usually on?: Mornings and nights

Are you staffing any other servers?: No, I'm hoping this will be my first

Staff Experience: No but I hope I get some

Why do you want to be staff?: Because I really like this server and be helping out the carbon castles community, I have thought of staff multiple times but I haven't really gone through with the idea. I applied way back then but I was way too young and kinda a bit annoying. But now that I've grown up a bit I feel like I've gotten more mature for a staff position. Carbon castles has been my go to server, I hate it when we have people on but no staff so newcomers just come and destroy the server and make it not fun. I would like to provide someone to go to when they have problems with something on the server. Lastly, I would really like Carbon Castles to be my first staff experience because I feel like this server is very well known and very fun, I would love to keep the server I've been playing on for a while alive and active.

Why should we choose you?: I've been playing for a long time on this server for like all of my life on pc. I've got a lot of time on the server. I've been on the server for a while and everyday gets better and better. Meeting new people and hanging out with old friends. I've got good communication skills to help with situations, I know my rules and all about the server. I can keep my cool in heated situations and will not let my emotions get in front of me. Have a lot of time on the server and know the ins and outs and can be a reliable person that can help people. Not only that I really would love to be staff because I always wanted to staff for Carbon Castles ever since I had a squeaky voice on the server.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: I would try to calm everyone down and if they continue to be toxic it would be a mute or a gag and if they start getting more and more aggressive maybe a temp ban. When they get back if they're still being toxic I would alert a higher up on the situation.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I would sincerely apologize and offer a T-pass out of my own inventory. If they are still mad I'd give the same punishment to myself. But always apologize because it was my wrong doing.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I would use my abilities to the best they can ( If I get accepted maybe I will learn of such tool ), if there is still a problem I would try to just talk them down. If not complying and they are getting more aggressive I would warn and if still getting even more aggressive, mute gag or temp ban depending on degree of situation.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I would accept it because when staffing I feel the need for it to be serious sometimes, and in life sometimes it happens and I'll try to do better. But I would also look back at what I did and try to fix it.

P.S. Can we get Drake and Ariana Grande skins
EDIT- A lot of it got cut off so fixing it

pretty Poggers guy to play with. gentleman at best +1 from me Big Grin

Very social, friendly player who knows the rules +1 Smile

I feel like we have had a bit of problem with you in the past, from just general immaturity. But you seem to have gotten over whatever that was and you are a constant positive presence on the server. While you have been back I have personally never had any problems with you so I see no reason to hold you back.

+1

good luck!

[Image: F5cV3ga.jpg]
(04-16-2020, 03:08 PM)Pingu Wrote: I feel like we have had a bit of problem with you in the past, from just general immaturity. But you seem to have gotten over whatever that was and you are a constant positive presence on the server. While you have been back I have personally never had any problems with you so I see no reason to hold you back.

+1

good luck!

Yo thanks Pingu really grateful for the +1 tbh ever since I've been on the server you've been there, I was pretty immature back then but I have changed. But really appreciate it!!!

I shot him once at the very beginning of the round, and I got away with it

+1

I'm kinda new but he helped me out with the game really fun and great 
+1

+1 I think it is about time I give my opinion on this application. You very consistently are a good person who I never have to deal with. You help out people on the server all the time and are very charismatic and would fit in with the rest of the team. I trust your knowledge of the game after all you have shown.

dogs are awesome
+1  Never had a problem with u hope to see u on the team bub

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
Your mic is loud sometimes. Overall quality gamer +1