• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

My reapplication to staff
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101711476

In-Game Name: [CC]Sourdough (AKA Tired Doggo)

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/coronol/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): https://www.gametracker.com/memelaser/
3 Days 14 hours 27 minutes

About Yourself : I am a junior in high school who loves Garry's mod and likes to help people 

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: No, i always think about the greater good

Do you own a good mic?: yes, a gaming headset, and other decent audio inputs. 

How active can you be (day to day)?: around 5 hours non school days, variable on school days and days with certain activities or if iv'e been grounded.

What time are you usually on?: usually most times between 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM

Are you staffing any other servers?: I was but the server died

Staff Experience: I was a mod on another server but the server died, i was also a mod for months before i had to delete GMOD

Why do you want to be staff?: Because i want to help this server that i love prosper. I have now returned and am prepared to start being active again.

Why should we choose you?: Because i have experience as a moderator on this server, and because a lot of people here still know me.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 

How would you handle this situation?: Try to find the source of the issue and determine if the RDM was an accident, if so, a verbal warning, to a slay at worst.. if the person is being toxic then i will respond based on what they are doing, if they are say, being racist, spamming the N word, then i will ban them, as i have seen before, but i will only warn people if they are doing small things

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: Tell them that it was an accident, apologize, and make sure to not do it again, and force them to the world of the living next round, i will remove any slays that remain on them.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: Ask if anyone was recording, first of all, but then i would want to check with other players for their viewpoints, to see what actions would be needed to take place.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: If i was inactive i would calmly ask if i could have my rank back or just accept the demotion, if i get complaints then i would ask what i could do to do better and improve myself. 

Thanks for showing interest in a position on the staff team.
Unfortunately, I can't show support for you at this time.
I believe you should become active and engage in the server for a while longer!
Sorry but it's a -1 from me.

I remember you from back when you used to play and the fact that overall you were a good staff member. However, you really need to be active on the server for us to even consider you as a potential promotion. Fix that and you should be in a very good spot. Until then I think this is also a -1 from me since it's been so long since you last got on.

[Image: F5cV3ga.jpg]
When I'm playing he's on a bit but haven't really had interaction.
+/- 0

-1 You came back and have not shown any activity for a consistent period.

dogs are awesome
-1 Haven't seen you on since the first few days you've come back, and even then it was only for an hour or less at a time.

Looks like you've only played 3 times in the last month from the time of this post.
I'm looking forward to playing with you though. 

Application Denied

You completely vanished so unfortunately denied.