• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Spoopy's Staff Application
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183262748

In-Game Name: Spoopy 

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326791224/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 8959 minutes 
 https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BCC....52:27015/
 https://www.gametracker.com/player/Spoop....52:27015/
 https://www.gametracker.com/player/Spook....52:27015/

About Yourself : I like to play TTT, Zombie survival, I frequently play games such as the Isle and Nier, I spend most of my Off-time playing Games and I have no life.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: I can let my emotions get in the way from time to time.

Do you own a good mic?: I own a Decent Mic.

How active can you be (day to day)?: I can be on a minimum of 3-6 hours a day depending on schedule

What time are you usually on?: I can get on usually in the afternoon from 4-9:30 CST

Are you staffing any other servers?: No

Staff Experience: I have some experience staffing on old servers such as CTG and some old minecraft servers.

Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to help support the server during hours when most staff are not on, or are AFK

Why should we choose you?: I am hardworking and take reports seriously.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. How would you handle this situation?: 
 I would try to get both sides of the story, before consulting other staff, then come to a decision.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I would try to compensate for my mistake by either giving them a T-pass and slaying myself or in another way.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I would consult other staff on their opinions before coming to a decision.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I will try to understand and improve on what i did wrong.

+1 Fun to play with, is all around chill. And is stinky

+1, chill and cool

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]
+1 Really fun and knows the rules, epic gamer gorl

-1 I want to start off saying that I personally don't have anything against you but I do not feel like you are ready for staff. I see your emotions get in the way a lot and that you can get very frustrated when reports don't go your way. I often see you nit picking the rules and try to use them to get other people slayed (in my opinion its just abusing the rules).
Example: Using disguiser with a pm and being killed for it even though it is obviously you.

I think that you would take staffing seriously but I think it would be take TOO seriously. When I see you play all I can ever think of is a very serious player and with your app that just makes me think it would be frustrating staffing with you sometimes. Everything I said aside, best of luck!

~froggy

[Image: 3aseQaV]
+1/-1 or 0. You are an awesome person to talk to in discord but In my honest opinion, I have heard/seen you let your emotions control your behavior. This is also pertaining to how you react to certain situations. Due to that, I personally do not think you being staff at this time would benefit CC.  I do see room for improvement and also behavioral changes. Do not take my feedback personally, as I only want you to become the best you can be!  Big Grin

You straight up ghosted and then lied about it to a staff in the discord -1

-1 I have seen you poorly react to many situations in which you get rdmed and you get angry in discord. I also have somewhat often seen your karma below 700. However your karma being this low could be different but it sure is nothing good regardless. I don't really see you help people with issues that much either. Some of the responses on this app are just basic too. Overall I feel like you are just not ready for a position quite yet and it's nothing against you as a person.

dogs are awesome
Application Denied

You completely vanished so unfortunately denied.