• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Darth's 2nd staff app fr this time I promise
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40182654

In-Game Name: Darth Fluffles

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarthFluffles/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 69 days and the smaller numbers that dont matter.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Darth....52:27015/

About Yourself : I am Darth. I play on the server. The End.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Yes and when that is the case I try to suppress them as much as I can and failing that I try to remove myself from the situation if possible.

Do you own a good mic?: I don't use it so who cares.

How active can you be (day to day)?: I can be on pretty much when ever unless something else is going on.

What time are you usually on?: I tend to play around in the afternoon and the evening though not all in 1 session normally.

Are you staffing any other servers?: God no.

Staff Experience: This server. Twice. Plus a dead server that has no evidence of existing when I was a kid so who cares about that one.

Why do you want to be staff?: Bored, like helping people when I can. Plus I want staff chat back.

Why should we choose you?: I dunno. I have nothing over other people really besides lots of free time and the experience I guess but lots of others also both those.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: Attempt to step in and stop the arguement and failing that gagging/muting those involved.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I profusely apologize and offer points, give them a t pass, and offer to slay myself.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: See if the logs can be helpful in any capacity and ask those not involved in the report saw anything can help clear it up. If no useful info can be gained from either method no punishment should be given.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I would be a bit disappointed but I would ask in what areas I failed and try to improve.

+1 Hi my mom wants you to apologize for what you said to me on the playground so please apologize soon.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mhazuyQvYH1qz4rgp.gif]
+1 Yoooo is this for real? pogchamp

Immediately promote Darth back to Admin.

+1
Darth was great staff back in the day, it'd be great to have them back on the team.

[Image: tumblr_om6szfiB3h1qioqevo1_r1_500.gif]
+1 :pogchamp:

+1 fuck poison dart gun

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]
+1 for the poison dart champion. You are always a pleasure to play with. Big Grin

I guess Darth would make a good staff member again. +1

Absolute +1. Veterans who know rules are always beneficial to the server as staff.

[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
Definite +1 from me.