• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Staff Application
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:104293079

In-Game Name:Eyrii

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Eyrii/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):3 and half weeks (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Eyrii....52:27015/)

About Yourself : I've played gmod for a while, and have got pretty close to the game. In the real world, I work and go do other stuff basically just that.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Not at all

Do you own a good mic?:Yes

How active can you be (day to day)?: Whenever 

What time are you usually on?: Whenever, usually late at night

Are you staffing any other servers?: No.

Staff Experience: Yes, former moderator for TTT-FUN.

Why do you want to be staff?: So I can staff when there aren't any staff on; usually mid day and really late at night.

Why should we choose you?: Because I know the rules and have been a moderator before. 

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: I'd tell them to stop talking and if they didn't I would gag them and continue to slay for the RDM.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I'd apologize and slay myself.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:
I have no proof as to what happened. I'd ask if anyone was a witness to it, but if there was nothing I wouldn't punish either.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I accept the dicision and ask how I could improve.

+1 i've known him for years. He's 100% capable of being staff.

Solid person and player. Keen eye for trouble makers. +1

dogs are awesome
+1, fun guy to be around and an incredible member of the community

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]
very friendly and helpful. productive member of society, have yet to meet a single person who dislikes eyrii. my only problem is the fact that i have literally never been able to kill him. +1

+1 Make admin or else i will riot

Glock champ is really fun to play +1 

el patito is fun to play with +1