• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Beetles Staff APP
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61476681

In-Game Name: Blue Beetle

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1blueninja/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): i have about 44 hours i think if im readin this correctly https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...query=Blue

About Yourself : i love gaming and music and a open book ask me questions

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: I mean I am bi polar so if I have to I take a step away to collect myself then deal with it rationally

Do you own a good mic?: yes a corsair

How active can you be (day to day)?: any time after 5pm

What time are you usually on?: when i can be or if needed if i am not

Are you staffing any other servers?: no not as of now

Staff Experience: i have worked with other servers left because owner usually gets power hungry 

Why do you want to be staff?: to help the server grow and develop 

Why should we choose you?: i have experience staffing as well as a fairly good understanding of the rules

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: If it is a dispute over rules i would gag every one explain the rules then ungag if its two people i would gag them explain the rules and why i settled it and try to resolve the issue without people over talking eachother

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: eather slay myself or if they want i can give them in game credits from my own balance 

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: it would simply be a he said she said i would forgive the report and keep an eye on the person as i have no proof to slay him

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: i would simply ask for an explination and if i feel i am wronged i would try to prove my innocence's other then that not much i can do

-1 you havent been on the server in 2 months and this app looks so low effort it hurts.

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]