[Application] GlitchedSouls
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82132745

In-Game Name: GlitchedSouls

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124531219/

Time Played on the Server: 30hrs
 [Image: LECbEzc.png]

About Yourself : My name is Chris. I own and made the Complaint bot and the (currently named)Anonymous Bot. Also used to own a TTT community before staff (totally not Aluras, Meg and Expo. cough cough) refused to get on so the server died. I'm sure you are asking yourself why didnt I get on, well my house got flooded so I was sleeping in a tent behind a target and managing server files with my phone.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Only with Danny

Do you own a good mic?: Razer Kraken Pro 

How active can you be (day to day)?: If the server isnt being moody and laggy? probably a lot.

What time are you usually on?: Whenever I'm awake, I dont have a sleeping schedule.

Are you staffing any other servers?: No, but maybe I'll apply for WV.

Staff Experience: Owned a server and was The highest rank staff on a TTT server before stuff happened to it (Highest rank on GT was 150ish and stayed above 15 people. Cap was at 34 players. also had the most time on the server despite being one of the newer staff.)

Why do you want to be staff?: I'm bored, abusing danny gets boring after a while.

Why should we choose you?: Um, I am experienced. and uh danny will get free cookies via bot.

A young child is upset that his attacker was not slain. He is constantly asking over voice chat why the report isn't being done. How would you handle this situation?: Probably just Expo but if not, just gag him and explain to him it is being handled, when possible open a chat so he sees it being handled then ungag once he sees it.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: gag/mute them both, get one of them to report the other and open a chat that way it stays out of game chat and try to solve it, if no solution could be made then warn them and kick if needed.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: say im sorry and slay myself until they feel better, honestly just a game and it will make them happy.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: punish noone unless i could be provided a witness, or punish the killer if no warnings were heard by anyone or typed in chat.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the owners had a lot of complaints about you but you are still considered staff, how would you react in this situation?: inform people i was no longer staff and point them to an actual staff member.

I apologize, but I'm going to have to say it's a no from me. I think you'd have a argument if you had 20+ hours, but not having even 2 hours on the server just looks really bad on you server side. I'm sure you'd be fine as staff, but I just can't accept such low hours. -1

(08-02-2017, 04:30 PM)Selena Wrote: I apologize, but I'm going to have to say it's a no from me. I think you'd have a argument if you had 20+ hours, but not having even 2 hours on the server just looks really bad on you server side. I'm sure you'd be fine as staff, but I just can't accept such low hours. -1

no need to apoligize but it is hard to play when the server is being run on a potato, hours will be logged AFTER danny switches.

You got 2 hours and expect to get staff when the minimum requirment is 30!? -1

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-02-2017, 09:04 PM)Super Kami Guru Wrote: You got 2 hours and expect to get staff when the minimum requirment is 30!? -1

calm down lol

Due to the way in which I saw you interacting with others on the discord server (Which was very unpleasant) and the fact that you only have two hours played which is nowhere near the baseline of 30 hours usually used for applications , I'm going to have to say -1

I appreciate the stuff you've done with the bots and all, but your hours just are way too low to even consider you for staff. You also didn't seem to take some parts of your application seriously and it looks like you assume that your previous experience guarantees you a place. Work on your hours and reapply another time. -1

You don't seem to be dedicated to the ttt server considering you played less than two unmentioned units of time. Also, this app doesn't seem like it was taken too seriously, either.  -1

[Image: tumblr_om6szfiB3h1qioqevo1_r1_500.gif]
(08-03-2017, 12:55 AM)[CC] Crouton Wrote: I appreciate the stuff you've done with the bots and all, but your hours just are way too low to even consider you for staff. You also didn't seem to take some parts of your application seriously and it looks like you assume that your previous experience guarantees you a place. Work on your hours and reapply another time. -1

You assume that I think experience guarentees me a place? It was asked so I answered.

it him guys
+1