• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Name your favorite movies
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mine are probably The Shining, The Adams Family, Edward Scissorhands, The Corpse Bride, And The Nightmare Before Christmas.

benny and joon, fmj, and the divergent series.

V for Vendetta, Repo! the Genetic Opera, Perks of Being a Wallflower, and the Avengers

TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC. TITANIC.

I also like Wreck it Ralph, The Avengers, Kickass 1 & 2, and the Grown Ups movies.

(08-15-2017, 04:03 AM)WARMAKER Wrote: TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC. TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.  TITANIC.

Wow. You like Titanic? Had no idea.

Naming specific favorite movies is too hard, so I'm just going to name the last movie that I watched and enjoyed; Train to Busan.
A mad-decent thriller about a train partially full of survivors, zombies, and assholes that ruin everything. And it's on netflix.

Aladdin for child me uhh but adult me there's way too many to choose.

Only good movie is Stand by me

Honestly - Anything with Simon Pegg in it, Youknow like Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the dead, All that kinda stuff.

Gamers 2 dorkness rising , the evil dead trilogy, knights of badassdon basically any really shitty movie that takes it self seriously