• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Ban Appeal-Iwfusion
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:108340825

Server you are appealing for: TTT

In-game name at time of ban: Iwfusion1225

Reason for ban: Warned for RDMIng 2x then later in the day banned permanently for RDMing once

Banned by: Crosshair

Ban time left: Infinite

Why should you be unbanned?:Ive spent a lot of time on the server, a few days. I know some people dont like me for various reasons, some think I'm annoying among other things. But in the end in my opinion I'm a fun player and dedicated to this server. I care about it and hope you will look at all the fun you have had with me on the server and how long I've dedicated to it. Thanks, Iwfusion.

-1 Rep from me, Comes in discord - Just eating his mic With Loud Static - non stop i have him at 2% volume

-1 Everytime I've played with you you've just been toxic. Grow up a little, and I'll change my answer

-1 you've rdmed me multiple times for no reason . I've lost a T round to one of your rdms on a whim. Go away and never return

You constantly (attempt) rdm, tbait, and like to break rules in general.

[Image: tumblr_om6szfiB3h1qioqevo1_r1_500.gif]
Now, admittedly, I'm not very active on the forums or make any replies to many posts... but this is a special case. Toxicity levels are at an all-time high with this person, both on the Discord (which he just gets on and mic spams) and on the server. I really don't know how you have survived for this long, honestly. -1

-1 not a cool boy
you are immature and you are frequently the one trolling or causing problems

-1 You were rdming earlier that day and pushing the rules. I warned you to stop and told you this was your final warning and I got off and then another staff member came to me asking what they should do about you that you were rdming. Another thing is you are constantly being "toxic" and obnoxious in the discord. Sorry dude nothing person you're a cool kid, I really encourage you to make another appeal when you mature a little bit.

Ouch apparently everyone hates me.... Well, ill close this. Thanks dicks!

You reap what you sow