my staff app
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85824462

In-Game Name: legionnaire

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131914653/

Time Played on the Server: 1d1h24m

[b]Age:  18

About Yourself :  I like to play a lot of grand strategy games and I am going to college now to be in cyber defence  

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:   when I was an admin on climax servers I can’t recall a time I did the logs tend to tell the truth

Do you own a good mic?:   I have a echo I'm buying new headset when\if I hake the$

How active can you be (day-to-day)?:  I can be active most days other than monday morning unless things change

What time are you usually on?:   mostly early morning or evening

Are you staffing any other servers?:  I am not

Staff Experience:      I was an admin on climax rp for about 6 months

Why do you want to be staff?:   an orderly and enforced set of rules make the game allot better

Why should we choose you?:   when I pick i’m the more blunt and honest member and i don’t really try to be nice if the logs show you rdming you rdmed

There are many times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse.
How would you handle this situation?:   you want to be swift and try to end it before it can grow.  Always hera their story and take it on a case by case level

You accidentally slay someone who didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:  I would  at 1st say sorry and slay myself for the mistake( an eye for a eye type). If I have the points I would buy them a t pass or d pass if the were one of the two.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you decide if the player needs to be punished or not?:     door blocking you should be warning before you shot so you would want to look out for that. If he claims it but didn’t warn before he doesn't fully understand the rules or he is lying

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you but you are still considered staff, how would you react in this situation?:     as what happen to me on climax i got into other games and they message be asking why have I stop playing. I was honest and I got the top donor rank for all the admining I did and it blow over like that

Heart[/b]

[Image: qISQ5]
His answers were basic -1 ;/

(11-14-2017, 10:22 PM)Fishy Wrote: His answers were basic -1 ;/

can you explain how being direct is a bad thing and ill try to fix it  Smile

Couple typos and errors in the staff app, but that's okay. I've played with him a decent amount and have never had an issue with him, we have a need for morning staff so I'm willing to give him a chance. +1

+1 I like your staff app, short and clear to the point. Need more blunt people on the staff team

[Image: 3aseQaV]
(11-14-2017, 10:34 PM)legionnaire Wrote:

With staff applications you should try to answer the question as fully as possible. One sentence isn't full... It's not about being direct it's about being professional, long, and honest. You should try to correct your grammar and beef up your staff application. I like the way you made the comment look like a positive comment though! However, there are some questions you can be direct in with just a sentence.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-15-2017, 12:34 AM)Darkhero11b Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 10:34 PM)legionnaire Wrote:

With staff applications you should try to answer the question as fully as possible. One sentence isn't full... It's not about being direct it's about being complex, long, and honest. You should try to correct your grammar and beef up your staff application. I like the way you made the bad comment look like a positive comment though! However, there are some questions you can be direct in with just a sentence.

I will love to talk to you about this on a more 1 on 1 setting.  complex, long, and honest all together seems out of place

+1 I talked it over with legionnaire. He seemed pretty chill and professional. He likes to be direct and to the point because that's how he is. You can't change who people are. He expresses his emotion in a good way and doesn't overreact over comments. I think that's a trait that every staff member needs.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Very nice guy and would like to have you on the staff team +1

+1 nice and fun to play with (pls plug in earbuds tho i'm beggin you)