Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:56122860

SERVER IM APPEALING FOR: TTT

IN GAME NAME AT TIME OF BAN: Space

REASON FOR BAN: Extensive Trolling

LENGTH OF BAN: Permanent

BANNED BY: Crosshair

REASON I SHOULD BE UNBANNNED: I know I can get carried away with dumb antics, and it gets really annoying, but if I could have inleast one more chance. Even if that means me being perma gagged while on if I can inleast still play. I just want to let yall know i'm sorry the beef between me and Skullpic got so bad, I'll ignore him.

Thanks for your time.

~Space

-1 You're crazy toxic dude. Constant mic spam, and you get tilted super easily whenever something doesn't go your way. Everyone deserves a second chance, but as it stands right now I dont feel that you do

+1 You're sometimes toxic. Jocores statement about mic spam is invalid, I heard you spam the mic ever. You deserve a second chance. Smile #littledickgang.

(11-14-2017, 09:58 PM)Jocores Wrote: -1 You're crazy toxic dude. Constant mic spam, and you get tilted super easily whenever something doesn't go your way. Everyone deserves a second chance, but as it stands right now I dont feel that you do

Thats why I proposed i'm allowed back but perma gagged. That way I won't mic spam anymore. Im sorry man ;/

Lmao no you were super toxic anytime you were on I always have had to talk to you about your behavior and you intentionally mic spam and minge

-1 just no

[Image: qISQ5]
-1 Permagagging wouldn't solve your behavior. You're a minge, and you've had ample opportunity to change.

(11-15-2017, 06:10 PM)birb Wrote: -1 Permagagging wouldn't solve your behavior. You're a minge, and you've had ample opportunity to change.

Not really. I was giving one formal warning and thats it. I was perma banned when i was offline, I wasn't even on the server when I got banned.

(11-15-2017, 06:21 AM)Araiah ツ Wrote: Lmao no you were super toxic anytime you were on I always have had to talk to you about your behavior and you intentionally mic spam and minge

I was never toxic? Anytime someone would kill me I would never keep the report, even if it was rdm. The only person I had problems with was Skullpic.

(11-15-2017, 06:28 AM)legionnaire Wrote: -1 just no

Why man I thought we were cool ;/

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Have some respect for your fellow players. Don't let this happen again.

Just wanted to add onto this and I usually don't. I'm down to give you another chance. But the way you've been acting when you are on is bull shit and it needs to stop. If it doesn't you're gone. It's as simple as that. This is your last warning and chance.