• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Integral's (Shamrock) Staff Application
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105940745

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172147219

Time played on the server: 1d 6h 16m

About yourself : My first name is Blake, I currently have a part time job and as well a part time nursing student. I work in customer service at my local Walmart Supercenter and am highly motivated whilst at work. Upon finding this TTT server I discovered an extremely friendly community and was surprised of the lack of RDM in game. The staff are always extremely friendly and handle reports with haste.

Are you more laid back or strict?: I tend to be in the middle of these two as I don't like to seem that I am on the edge of having a power trip.

Do you like to enforce rules?: At my own job I follow a strict set of rules and I follow them as well as enforce them, so yes I do.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: No, it's just a game. We're all here to have fun.

Do you own a good mic?: I haven't been told my mic is bad, I use my personal iPhone as a virtual mic.

How active can you be (day to day)?: As active as I can be, my job fluctuates with hours but everyday I have been active whenever I could be.

What time are you usually on? I answered this with my previous post as my job fluctuates, however I have been most active at night and in the early hours of the morning.

Are you staffing any other servers?: No I am not.

Staff Experience: Team Fortress 2 Trade Server admin, I dealt with constant children who tended to talk over each other and also with scamming of trades.

Why do you want to be staff?: I have grown to love this server and the community in it and would be honored to be a part of the staff.

Why should we choose you?: In my opinion and I mean no disrespect I think this is a question for the staff to answer. I will still answer it however. I feel as if I can be active especially in the early hours when there are no staff currently on and during this time I can enforce the rules in the most upmost manner.

A young child is upset that his attacker was not slain. He is constantly asking over voice chat why the report isn't being done. How would you handle this situation?: If the child is repeatedly using the push to talk function I would temporarily mute the player in order for him to be forced to type in the chat log, I will then use the chat log to communicate and tell him I will be handling his report with haste.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. She gets mad because you made a mistake. How would you fix this?: I would apologize for making the mistake and using the tools provided to me add an autoslay to myself as a consequence for breaking the rules.

You were handling a lot of reports and you finished them all except one where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene. The report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How will you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: Using F8 in game I would check the previous game logs to determine what had happened. After finding the evidence I needed I would use the most appropriate action to handle the report.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the owners had a lot of complaints about you but you are still considered staff, how would you react in this situation?: I would wait for the cool down period and then reapply for staff.