• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

What was your first game?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Heyo everyone! So today I figured I would start a topic that can I guess (in a way) bring the community close together.

So, if you would like, please post the video game(s) that were your first/the one(s) that got you into gaming.

Ill start, I began on a PSOne playing Rampage: World Tour  and Crash Bandicoot  1, 2, and 3.

My first game was Yoshi's Island on the SNES

Mine was Rush on the N64

Goldeneye for the N64, the cartridge was slightly out and it disconnected mid level so I didn't play video games for another 2 years

Desert Storm on the game cube. If I still had the game and a gamecube, I would still be playing that shit.

Mine was Soul Calibur for the Sega Dreamcast.
[Image: soulcalibur_481958471_01.jpg]

I've began with Tetris on gameboy xD The first one x) But I remember we could chose the music Smile

My very first game was Super Mario 64

my first game was tickle fight
I played it a lot with my priest
even if I didnt want to he would make me

I started gaming when i was six years old, my first games played were Age of Empires, and Warcraft 3: ROC/Frozen Throne, I loved these games so much that they were pretty much all I played until i was eleven or twelve. After I put about 3000 hours into Warcraft 3's multiplayer I finally got bored with it and decided to branch out into newer games, so I got a new PC and started playing League of Legends, CS:GO, and Garry's Mod. I'm currently gold two on League of Legends, and still stuck in silver on counter strike, and i'll always be bad at Garry's Mod XD