• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Steam ID:

Steam_0:1:146324750

In-Game Name: [CC] Howlingmad4

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252915229

Time Played on the Server: 62 hours and 45 minutes

About Yourself :
I have played Garry's mod since late 2016, most of it was TTT and I really enjoy it. I have enjoyed playing on this server and I have been trying to improve myself with not rdming purposely anymore. I used to rdm semi often awhile back now I have stopped for the most part and with this form I will stop almost entirely if I can help it. There have been a few instances but I won't do it anymore. I am an all around good person to play with but sometimes I just get carried away.  

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
Not usually anymore. Lately I have not let any emotions get in the way at all.

Do you own a good mic?: Yes I do own a good mic.

How active can you be (day to day)?:
At least 4 hours a day, everyday.

What time are you usually on?:
Usually late in the evening to early in the morning.

Are you staffing any other servers?:
No, I'm not staffing anywhere else.

Staff Experience:

Not any so far.

Why do you want to be staff?:
I really want to make a difference and make sure everyone is having fun on this server.

Why should we choose you?:
I would respect other players and pay attention to what is going on. 

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?:
I will talk to the people involved and try to figure it out. I will try to fix it the best I possibly can. If someone is being toxic then they need to be banned for a few days after being told what they were doing. If they come back and still keep doing it they need to be permabanned.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
I would apologize and then I would slay myself and give them something.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: 
I would listen to see if warnings were given during the round and from there try to determine if the player needs to be punished or not.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
I would be okay with it and get all the facts so I know why I got demoted so I can be better.

+1, responsible player

I don't really know you that well, other than that I've seen you delay a LOT on T rounds when it's just you left. You've been getting better about delaying, but other than that I can't say a whole bunch about you; you don't really stand out, and I think that's an important quality to have when assuming the role of a person in power. Try to befriend more people, maybe show a little more character. You're more likely to gain more supporters when you stand out, but I'm not gonna force you to change, as there isn't much wrong with not standing out; I just feel better seeing someone who stands out in a place of power as opposed to someone who doesn't.

+0, best of luck anyway.

Application Accepted

Please get ahold of me, an Admin or Jr. Admin for further instructions.