https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207913693/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):

~ 9 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Noodl....52:27015/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Lady%....52:27015/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Piper....52:27015/

~ 18

About Yourself:

I'm a really active person who loves sports and going to the gym. My favorite sports include basketball, tennis, ultimate frisbee, and mountain/road biking. When I'm not filling my time outdoors I enjoy gaming and coding in LUA and C#. I'm a physics major and am currently taking a semester off college to sort some things out in my life. I was previously a supporter of Carbon Castles (twice) and find myself applying for a third time. Why? Because I love the community that has been built here and the people on it. Although I had taken a rather extensive break from GMOD and Carbon Castles itself I've been coming on the server more and more recently. I know I have my flaws and made mistakes in the past but I have learned from them and I believe they have matured me and shaped me as a better person. Also, black iced coffee is the best! Tongue

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:

I do not let my emotions get the best of me, I am a level-headed person and try my best to make decisions objectively.

Do you own a good mic?:

I do, however I prefer not to use it. Undecided

How active can you be (day to day)?:

I can be active on the server multiple hours most days of the week. 

What time are you usually on?:

I am usually on the server anywhere from 12:00 ~ 22:00 PST depending on my day. (Mostly on in the evenings to nights) 

Are you staffing any other servers?:

~ Moderator of Godly Gaming X 
~ PixelPub TTT (inactive)

Staff Experience:
  • Highest Rank Staff of Pwnage Entertainment Network
  • Staff Manager of Pwnage Entertainment Network 2.0
  • Trial Moderator of GoonTown TTT
  • Supporter of Carbon Castles (twice)
  • Developer of Cyanite Gaming TTT
  • CEO of Lost Time Games
  • Owner and Developer of Sarula Dimension TTT
  • Owner of PixelPub TTT
  • Moderator of Godly Gaming X

Why do you want to be staff?:

I would like to be staff because with my experience with other communities, it's really the way I fit in well and get closer to everyone there. I always really enjoy helping out servers in any I way
I can. I also want to be staff because I enjoy this community, over the past few years I find myself continuously coming back and always getting hooked. 

Why should we choose you?:

I believe I should be chosen to be staff because of my previous staff experience and more importantly my temperament. I try to always be the nicest person I can be and treat people with the respect they deserve.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?
:

In this situation I would be very clear with the person(s) in question. I would first handle the situation with slays or warnings as necessary. As the situation escalates I would administer a very clear warning which if broken would mean consequences. And finally consult with any staff on the server at the time and administer a kick/ban as necessary.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:

I would first apologize for the situation and fess up to my mistake and then give myself slays.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:

In these situations I usually tend to not dish out a punishment in order to avoid any possibility of a false punishment. I would try my best to get the story from both sides and if unable to make a solid conclusion would apologize and not administer an slays. Also if there is other staff on I would consult with them to see if anyone had any insight on what happened.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:

I would fully understand, I would have nothing against the owner or staff. Staff that "abuse" or just aren't cut out for the job are understandably damaging to the community and really aren't worth the grief.

While being a supporter itself has a very, very loose time requirement, I feel like I would like to see activity out of someone before giving any kind of thumbs up for a staff position. You seem to have a lot of credibility in the staffing department so I'm surprised you even posted this. Just hop on the server a little every day and this is a no brainer. On the other hand, posting a staff application out of the blue won't get you anywhere fast. 

Yes, you have plenty of time on the server, but none of it is recent (what we like to see). Maybe this isn't defined too well in the application format (I haven't looked at that thing in god knows how long) but it's a general consensus that to become a staff member you have to have to be a currently active member of the community.

Your name rings a bell in my head but I cannot put any description of your name. It appears you are also friends with Doublecaret so that may be how I know/ have seen you (Was with Allied Gaming for a year or so playing ttt with him). 

Anyways, I'll stay neutral on you because as long as you just get some play time in ( 3-5 hours a week is a good start) you should have a good shot at it.

Good luck.

[Image: F5cV3ga.jpg]
Hey Pingu, thanks for the feedback. First I should mention I have went by “Noodlez” in the past and only changed my name the other day. I have been more active on the server recently and am trying to boost my hours. I’m not entirely sure but I may have very well messed up on my gametracker link (because I changed my name?) Anyways thanks again for the reply!

Edit: Gametracker link updated

Yeah the gametracker link changes when you change your name but judging from the link you put down you need more time of activity and until then i will be holding back my vote but you have lots of staffing experience and thats great Best Of Luck!

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
PIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1

[Image: giphy-8-applebear123-41413125-540-300.gif]
(03-11-2019, 08:40 AM)lolninjacat Wrote: PIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1

Big Grin Heart

Okay so I know she doesnt have a lot of time right now but piper was great staff before and she has a shit ton of experience. I'm pretty sure shes going to stay here awhile and I cant do anything but give PIIIIIIIIIIPERRRRRRRR a +1

Definitely +1! Piper would be great to have as staff. I believe they care about the community and will take care of things in a respectable manner.

Piper is a wonderful member of the community, super fun to play with and crap ton of experience +1

[Image: lKgmiu4.gif]
I have a new move and it's called the yett
Piper's a fun nerd to play with but annoying with the scout +1