• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Apsj Staff Application
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107714889

In-Game Name: Apsj
(If it's easier just call me Aj, Ap or Anthony)

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Apsj/ 

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
1 Day, 8 Hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Apsj/....52:27015/

About Yourself : I'm just some 17 year old loser who wants to be an audio engineer and make music/be a dj (maybe).

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: I would only let my emotions get in the way if the situation is IRL and personal.

Do you own a good mic?: I have one okay mic and one good.

How active can you be (day to day)?: I can be on for at least 5 hours everyday (except every other weekend)

What time are you usually on?: 2:30 pm - 10/11 pm

Are you staffing any other servers?: No

Staff Experience: I was Overseer on PEN's 2nd server and did some staffing for IG SWRP about 2 months ago.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to get back into TTT moderation and administration again.

Why should we choose you?: I'm willing to try my best to help revive the server and keep it going.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: I would try and calm the individuals down in the case of misunderstandings of RDM. If it's players being toxic, I would either gag or mute then if it becomes excessive toxicity. (Telling people to kill themselves or racism/sexism)

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I would try to reason with them as well as I can. But if they start breaking rules in retaliation I would start giving warnings and other such punishments.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I wouldn't be able to make a call on that. When determining the outcome of a report I would want the full picture, not a biased POV.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I would accept the outcome of any decisions.
Just based on your recent dedication and attitude on the server you've got my support. I've also known you for a long while now and can confidently say you make any staff team you are on better and would love to be staffing with you again. +1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
+1 Played with you before and you're always on the server getting along with everyone you're a good player wouldn't mind seeing you on the staff team!
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
+1 hope you make it on staff team
+1 I've played with you before you have a good understand of rules and you seem like you would be a good staff member and you have experience in moderation and administration. Good luck and I hope you get the position.
I can agree that you do attempt to revive the server a lot, and we need someone like that. You are very active on the server, you are not toxic, you seem to know the rules. +1
Never had any problems when you're on and you're a cool guy who loves using killbind +1
Good Luck!
[Image: source.gif]
Application Accepted

Please get ahold of an Admin or Jr. Admin for further instructions.