• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:44984835

In-Game Name:
Snowy Sylveon (Avianator)

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050235398

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
35d 13h 14m (according to F11 (https://imgur.com/a/PbL94R7), though my Gametracker amount is lower) Link to Gametracker: https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Sno....52:27015/

About Yourself :
My name is Ryan, though I tend to go by Snowy. I'm currently attending college majoring in mechanical engineering (though I am free for the summer). I like to spend my free time playing video games such as GMod and TF2 or just relaxing.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
While I can get emotional sometimes, it is pretty rare. And when I do get overwhelmed from emotions, I try to separate myself from the situation causing the stress.

Do you own a good mic?:
Not a great mic, but I rarely use it anyways.

How active can you be (day to day)?:
I can usually be on for at least an hour on pretty much any day of the week.

What time are you usually on?:
I am usually on any time after noon.

Are you staffing any other servers?:
Not currently, no.

Staff Experience:
In the past I have been a:
-Carbon Castles TTT Jr. Admin
-Doge TTT Senior Admin
-Cube TTT Moderator

Why do you want to be staff?:
I want to be staff because I would love to help out the other staff members with reports since the server can be pretty busy at times and the additional help could maybe be useful.

Why should we choose you?:
I think I should be chosen because I have some experience with staffing, I know the rules well, and I can be pretty active.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?:
First, I would try telling the person/people to drop it or to calm down. If the people kept arguing, I would then move on to a temporary mute or gag and repeat that they should relax to try and defuse the situation.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
I would apologize, then I would offer a T Pass, points, or to slay myself.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:
I would first ask if someone else that is trustworthy saw what happened to see if action could be taken. If no one else saw the situation, I would not hand out punishment since there is no solid proof.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
I would understand, and I would try to improve based on the complaints.
[Image: tumblr_om6szfiB3h1qioqevo1_r1_500.gif]
+1 this guy is a gamer
All I need to say is +1.
Friendly, active, experienced. Would be great to have as staff again. +1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
Elite gamer +1
Very Good Gamer and Experienced would be great to have him again! +1
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
i dont have any objections, it would be nice to see you back on staff again +1
+1 he's a gud boi
No objections here +1
[Image: 54996BACBBE8A7FFBDD88D43B866EB595B92DB50]