• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

ban appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_1:0:2869171
In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: PoisonedFlamez
Reason for the Ban: RDM (I was killing my own friend group, we were in discord laughing about it)
Banned By: N/A
Ban Time Remaining: Permanent
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Although is was a fun time, it was childish and I apologize for ruining the game for other people in the server. However I would like to play with my friend Ian322 as he is currently active on the server.

I was on when this happened and it did seem like you were killing and damaging a few people every round but it didn't seem like anyone really had that big a problem with it. So I can say +1 as long as you don't do it again.

He is my friend and I can vouch that he wouldn't do anything like that again. We talked about it and he only did it because of the group of friends he was with coupled with being immature. +1

I wasn't there for such a thing but everyone deserves a second chance especially when they make an appeal. Yes, RDMing is against the rules but when you wanna RDM just makes sure we don't catch ya. Don't make me regret up-voting this because I've been itching to ban somebody +1

[Image: source.gif]
Going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you are friends with Ian, so please don't do this again. +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
Appeal accepted

Don't do this in the future. Smile