• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Ian322's Staff Application
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Hey, I am Ian. If we've met, I am glad you took the time to read my app friend <3. If we haven't met before, I am pleased to make your acquaintance and hope we get along. 

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:31199588

In-Game Name:
Ian322

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022664905/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
70 Hours according to gametracker. https://www.gametracker.com/player/Ian32....52:27015/

About Yourself:
I'm someone who enjoys sinking time into TTT and want to make it a better place. I heavily enjoy gaming and will talk about a variety of games for houuuuurssssss. I love Dungeons and Dragons. I currently have a Paladin, Sorcerer, and Gunslinger who I love very much. I like to think myself a friendly person and I am always down for a chat, so if you see me sitting it a VC or online on discord, feel free to join me or send me a message. 

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
I'm fairly good at keeping them suppressed, but when they inevitably do rise up, I can recognize when they may be clouding my judgement. 

Do you own a good mic?:
Yes

How active can you be (day to day)?:
As of right now, I am free every day from 12 PM EST onwards. This may be subject to change when summer ends.

What time are you usually on?:
Any time from 1 PM EST to 12 AM EST. 

Are you staffing any other servers?:
Not currently

Staff Experience:
I've been staff once before on TTT-Fun where I achieved the rank of moderator. 

Why do you want to be staff?:
To keep the servers a fun place to play. 

Why should we choose you?:
My previous experience and my actions hopefully have shown that I am willing to be dedicated. 

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?
:
I try my best to calm the situation diplomatically while recognizing both sides. If it continues to heighten, I will take appropriate actions such as a gag or mute. 

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
I would profusely apologize. I would also slay myself in order to keep it fair. 

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:

I ask around to see if anyone can accurately tell me what happened. If I cant get to the bottom of the story and get evidence, I can not take action and will apologize to the victim. If this does not help the situation, I will offer to help the victim if they feel strongly about it. 

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
I would try to find out what I did wrong and do my best to fix it.

Very nice guy and has good time on the server. Really glad you've stuck around and given a shot at going for staff. Big +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
+1  Never had an issue with Ian on the server. He's always positive when I see him on.  He only seems to get salty when he's getting one deag'd. I don't blame him, it's annoying when your game experience is constantly ruined by that one shot. 

I'm glad you decided to apply, we need some lower staff Tongue. Regardless, you seem like a genuine person and to have only good intentions. I would see no trouble in giving you a shot at becoming a staff member. +1 from me.

Cya around.

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
+1 (dont make me regret it Tongue)

+1 Your always on the server and a good member in the community glad to see you trying to become staff

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
I'm only giving this a +1 because we need more active staff and if I get to train you. You for damn sure are going to put work in to the server.

[Image: source.gif]
I may not be around much anymore, but I've had the pleasure of getting to play on the server with Ian at least twice, and from both my experiences on the server as well as seeing how active he is both on the GMod server AND Discord, I can safely assume that Ian is a very worthy candidate for our staff team. I have high hopes for this fellow, best of luck! <3

+1 thats all i have to say.

+1 for the true Jihad God