Kirby070's Ban Appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Steam-ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/https...42048/home

In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: Kirby070

Reason for the Ban: Trolling/Harassment

Banned By: Piper

Ban Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Me and my friend Captain Merica joined the server to have some good old family fun. There were some words thrown around about us being trolls. I can't speak for my friend but I know I was not trolling. And when we were verbally warned by an admin, I asked him what we were doing wrong and he could not come up with anything to say. So I just decided not to speak at all. My friend, Captain Merica, was saying some things to some females that are questionable but once warned he also stopped. Captain then received a message from Piper about the behavior, which he replied, "I'm sorry it will not happen again". She replied with, "Ok, you've been warned". We had just got done feeling the waters of this server about what to say and what not to say, and during out reformation, and the next thing we know we are getting banned for Trolling. I don't know about you, but I feel as if the offense did not equal the reputation. I feel as if a simple kick or uxl warning would have sufficed. We really wanted to find a mature TTT community to make friends and share our stories. Thank you for reading my appeal.
Appeal Denied

You were warned numerous times both in chat and over voice chat. Your ban is only a few days so you can come back and not repeat these behaviors again. You are welcome to come back after the ban expires, if you want to stay longer don't do this when you come back.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]