• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Weird Glitch
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For some reason every time I join Carbon Castles my game glitching out as shown in the picture. It only happens on this server. So I was wondering if anyone knew a way to fix it?

Attached Files
.jpeg   image1 (1).jpeg (Size: 123.9 KB / Downloads: 16)

Hey, thanks for coming to us with this issue. If there are any client-side errors that involve any of our plug-ins let me know and I'll take a look at it. But based on what I am seeing something is royally corrupted with your TerrorTown. It seems as though you have a lot of custom stuff that may be causing conflictions. If you could try removing all your workshop subscriptions, any add-ons in your add-ons folder within your "garrysmod" folder and factory resetting your Gmod using the executable located in your "GarrysMod" folder called FactoryReset-GMod.bat. And then rejoin the server and it should fix your issue. You can easily access your GMod folder location by going to Garry's Mod on your steam games list. Right clicking it --> Go to Properties --> Hit the Local Files tab --> And then hit Browse Local Files. And your folder should open up. Hopefully this assists you regarding this issue!

(06-11-2019, 11:45 PM)[CC]Danny Wrote: Hey, thanks for coming to us with this issue. If there are any client-side errors that involve any of our plug-ins let me know and I'll take a look at it. But based on what I am seeing something is royally corrupted with your TerrorTown. It seems as though you have a lot of custom stuff that may be causing conflictions. If you could try removing all your workshop subscriptions, any add-ons in your add-ons folder within your "garrysmod" folder and factory resetting your Gmod using the executable located in your "GarrysMod" folder called FactoryReset-GMod.bat. And then rejoin the server and it should fix your issue. You can easily access your GMod folder location by going to Garry's Mod on your steam games list. Right clicking it --> Go to Properties --> Hit the Local Files tab --> And then hit Browse Local Files. And your folder should open up. Hopefully this assists you regarding this issue!

So I did everything you said and now every time I try to join the server my whole computer freezes. So weird that its only happening in this server. Oh Well