Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:159928830

In-Game Name:
/.ᴊay

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaynepvg/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
[https://www.gametracker.com/player_info/...5.52:27015] 666.33    

About Yourself: 
--What do you want me to say, ya'll know i play alot and I know the rules very well. 

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: 
--Yeah, but as staff thats completely different. I can be professional, I'm not a jobless virgin neckbeard with no social tact.

Do you own a good mic?:
--Sure I guess.

How active can you be (day to day)?:
--I play 2-3 days a week. Give or take.

What time are you usually on?:
--10am-12am

Are you staffing any other servers?:
--No.

Staff Experience:
--N/a

Why do you want to be staff?:
--Because in the years I've been on CC, its seems as though theres never enough staff or staff who do a good job.
I want to be good staff.

Why should we choose you?:
--Because when I play and theres never any staff on, I won't have to @Staff in discord anymore. xd

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?:
--I would look at the facts and de-escalate the situation logically. If both are at fault, I will treat them both accordingly.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
--I've had that happen to me before, but if the staff acknowledges it was a mistake and apologizes, I accept that. And thats how I would handle it.
As staff I will be able to admit if I make a mistake, I can't learn how to be good staff if I have my head up my ass.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:
--If the map changes, theres nothing staff can do with that situation because theres no way to make a call on who's correct.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
--I'd accept that because if I'm unprofessional or abuse my staffing abilities, I deserve to be demoted.
+ Very cOOl person, deserves to be staff.
Going to be honest, you have shown to be combative in the past and disagree with people. Which you have touched on. Being staff is different and it's important to handle things in the most logical matter and not let feelings get involved.

With all that said I still believe that you will step it up and try your best. I've also seen you be nice and are generally fun to be around so you have my support. Just take this seriously and do your best to show that responsibility. Even not as staff, in the future showing that you can be responsible will be a great step. 

Good luck! +1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
Oh man they weren't kidding about you making the application huh? I've seen both sides of you and it really makes me worry if I should upvote you or not. However, this is just the beginning of staffing and from what I've seen you can be cool or a complete pain in the ass. This particular position you're applying for is a chance for you to become a serious person of matter and judge things from right to wrong. Meaning none of your suspicion or "logical gaming sense" would be of play here and there will be no blaming others for the actions that you've caused. 
Other than that you're a cool Granny!
Don't make me regret it. +1
Goodluck!
[Image: 54996BACBBE8A7FFBDD88D43B866EB595B92DB50]
While I really thought you shouldn't even deserve a chance at supporter because of your past behavior while I was on the server, the others have convinced me that you do at least deserve a chance to prove yourself. I am very hesitant to allow you this chance mainly due to all the past heated arguments you have gotten in with others on the server over simple actions. I'm here hoping you can leave that part of you behind and potentially become more professional should you get this chance at staffing. That being said, I'm sure you have figured it out that if the supporter rank ever rolls around you will be under close watch for the first week or so. You have shown to me in many cases that when you didn't want to accept punishment, you went ape shit on whoever handed it out. I hope you have realized the error in your ways as a regular on the server and that is why you have finally decided to apply after all this time. On the other hand, I have a personal policy that everyone deserves a chance at being a staff member (besides a select few). But for the most part, I don't see why you shouldn't be given one. Good luck Jay.
+1
[Image: pj67ZFe.gif]
+1 im sure she will be great at gagging annoying mic spammers. I wish talk more about her possible qualities for staffing but i dont know how express well, but she have a good sense for trolls, sure she will punish mic spam and excessive shit talk, this server need a bit more of control sometimes, i think jay is a good start to that.
You're a good player but you have been seen..lets say strangling at other peoples throats at times.But lately you have been getting better and that's a good thing! But being staff there will be even more times where people will piss you off and try to get a reaction out of you so please be careful of that. Others convinced me that you should be given a chance at being staff. Hope you do everyone proud! +1
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
While your prior tendencies to express disagreement make for a bit of hesitation;
I don't doubt your capabilities to take responsibility and make level-headed decisions.
Therefore, I'm happy to show my support and give you a chance.
+1
>generic statement on your past behavior
>2nd statement saying that despite the past behavior you have been getting better 
>final statement on how im willing to give you a chance

+1

(i dont have anything to say that hasnt already been said, but i hope you will be a good addition to the team)
I am going to go about this as unbiased as possible. Jay, with my experience with you (which is more often than not positive), I do, like the others here, believe you most certainly do deserve a chance. HOWEVER, there are some things I do believe should be addressed. I do recall times where, back when I was staff, there was a disagreement (ngl, can't remember what it was about) that caused you to go off the deep-end and shout things angrily into the mic that would be deemed very concerning, and were very concerning for me. I do know I had to gag and mute you several times because of this. I was on the brink of kicking you, not for toxicity or anything, but because I believed you needed a break from the game on that day; it honestly scared the shit out of me. It worries me that a confrontation like that may happen again. And you do have a tendency to get into those same arguments (while not to that great extent) every now and then. 

Now, despite what I had just mentioned, in the recent times since I came back from my break and have seen you on, you seem to have adapted and matured more since that time. You and I, along with you and several other players on the server, often fuck around with each other in mostly friendly fashions, which is what I like to see. I do consider you a good friend, which is why I am deciding to leave in my 2 cents on your application. You deserve a shot at staff indefinitely. You just have to learn to calm down, take deep breaths, and sometimes even just leave the server when you feel like you are losing it with the server. Now, I am not by any means saying this to put you down; absolutely no where near. I just want you, along with others who are playing along side you, to enjoy themselves and not have to worry about a large-scale fight breaking out. 

In conclusion, I am 100% giving you a +1, but as I have also stated, you do need to work on your anger a bit (or maybe you already have and I didn't notice. idfk). I, myself, as seen several times in the server, hence why I took my long break, have moderately severe anger issues that can get out of hand, so I try to eject myself from what caused the anger. So if you do feel like the staffing is getting too stressful, or someone is giving you shit, eject yourself from the game and take a breather. 

I wish you the utmost luck and look forward to playing on the server more whenever the hell I get back on!