• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Esbelto's Intro
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Yo what's up, belto here, started playing GMOD again and really enjoy the server, I pop on here and there, sure some of y'all met me, I'm loud normally so I apologize on that part yo, I also mean nothing by a lot of the shit talk I say so don't mind it, when I'm not at my job I'm playing too much video games, I'm also 21 so don't let my voice fool y'all, if y'all enjoy me I'm open to add whenever so yea, guess I'll see y'all ingame.

I also play a lot of other main stream games cause I got too much free time sometimes.

League, R6 Siege, RoE, PUBG, and Apex, I play more but only if I play with buds.

I also watch a shit ton of anime so if you wanna chat bout that shit I gotchu.
Glad to hear your are enjoying the community! I haven't got to see you on the server yet but I'm sure that will change soon. Hope to see you around soon!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
Welcome to the server and hope to see you around! Also our profile pictures= good anime
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
Good to see you're enjoying the server & I hope you'll love our Carbon Castles Community!
[Image: source.gif]
Welcome back belto! Good to see you again. Enjoy your time in the community. Cya around on the server Tongue.
[Image: pj67ZFe.gif]