• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Plant Princess Staff App
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83781965

In-Game Name: Plant Princess

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LyreaAlexina/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 3+ hours and currently playing
 https://www.gametracker.com/player/Plant...124:27015/

About Yourself : I was going to make this app super sarcastic but I decided against it. Prophunt was the first gamemode I ever played on gmod, and I do really enjoy playing. I have a full time job and I'll be living on my own within the next 3 weeks. I plan on getting a roommate, so that may take up some of my time. I have a cat that likes to knock shit over and I have to go clean up her messes often. I feel pretty comfortable with CC, even though I know there's a lot of past tea, but there always is on established servers. And I am really , fiercely over protective of my friends.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: I stay professional when I am given responsibility. 

Do you own a good mic?: I guess? You know better than I do tbh

How active can you be (day to day)?: usually several hours int he afternoon/evening, more on my days off

What time are you usually on?: Afternoon/Evening

Are you staffing any other servers?: Technically another ph server but it is very, very dead. 

Staff Experience: I've been trusted, mod, admin, super admin, and co-owner of a PH server, owned my own murder server for a while, and admin on a TTT server before.

Why do you want to be staff?: I like prop hunt and I miss it.

Why should we choose you?: I know prop hunt, and I know how to deal with all different types of people. I've got tons of experience IRL and URL

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over rules or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse.  
How would you handle this situation?: If people are being noisy, I'll gag the problem people, and explain the situation, or I'll ungag one at a time and get each side of the story and make my decision based on what the people say. I'm comfortable with the ulx menu and I know a lot of commands.

You accidentally use a staff command on someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I apologize and have a conversation with the dude. I explain myself calmly and collected. 

A player is complaining that another player is hiding in an illegal spot, how would you determine if that spot is illegal? And if you determine the spot is illegal, how do you handle this situation?: I go in spectate and look at the spot myself. If it is illegal, I'll warn three times and if the person doesn't move, I'll slay. I will determine that a spot is illegal if a hunter cannot kill the prop. The SMG grenade makes that a little weird though, cause a hunter normally only has 1 unless they get an extra as a reward or others are on the map somewhere. 

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I'd probably be salty, but if it's true, it's true. Not much I can do but face the truth.

Love, 
Plant Princess Heart
I've never played prop hunt so I dont really know the game too well and get lost in the terminology sometimes. However, from what I've seen of you in ttt I would have no problem giving you support for becoming a staff member. Maybe get some more time in so we can see some more dedication out of you in the next week or so. Besides that, good luck!
+1
[Image: pj67ZFe.gif]
Could definitely use the experience. You are also a nice person and would be a great addition to the team. +1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
+1 Whats prop hunt
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
+1, youve never been a problem on the TTT server and you seem like a nice person with staff experience.
Better than deathblade +1
You are honestly one of the sweetest people I know and I think you deserve a shot. Tongue +1
(Didn't know I already posted)
+1 Ok now send me my money on paypal for the +1
You go get that staff girl. +1
Good Luck!
[Image: source.gif]