In-Game Name:
Clark

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/CrabCubed/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
250 Hours.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Clark/104.153.105.52:27015/

About Yourself :
I'm not great at writing things about myself so here is a basic description: Male, Canadian, Owner of 2 cats and a loser with a lot of time on his hands

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
Nope

Do you own a good mic?:
Beauty is in the the eye of the beholder (aka its alright in quality)

How active can you be (day to day)?:
I can be on for hours as long as the population stays up and if my PC decides not to crash

What time are you usually on?:
I normally get on around 8pm NST

Are you staffing any other servers?:
Nope

Staff Experience:
High Admin- Allied Gamers TTT #2
Moderator- Allied Gamers Dark RP
R2 Admin- SG Jailbreak
Moderator- Carbon Castles TTT

Why do you want to be staff?:
I enjoy helping people and making the server experience all the more [font]positive. [/font]

Why should we choose you?:
I'm very experienced, Good at what I do (I mean I was accepted here before so I guess you can judge that) and I'm like stupidly active

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: 
Mute/Gags + warns for the toxicity like normal. People normally know to quiet down after that.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
Apologize, give myself the appropriate slays (since it literally is rdm with admin commands) and give them a t/d pass if they want 

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:
I can't do anything if I don't have sufficient evidence. All I can do is ask the other staff online if they saw it or not and just keep a close eye on the offenders. 

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
Sometimes people gotta go. If I brought it upon myself how could I get mad.
+1 Clark is a friendly player and was a good mod back when he was staff.
+1 never had a problem with Clark in his previous time staffing for the server. Wouldnt mind having you back on the staff team.
[Image: pj67ZFe.gif]
+1 Even though he's stupid and calls me a discount karma, He's an aight guy and is on a fair bit.
Never had a problem with him. Seems like a really cool person. I think he deserves a shot at staff again. Blush +1
+1, he was good last time he was staff
[Image: tumblr_om6szfiB3h1qioqevo1_r1_500.gif]
+1, dont remember you from when i played on the server back in 2017/early 2018 but from the time i have played with you, you seem like a cool person. (im also guessing you got demoted for inactivitey so if you made it as far as mod, your a good bet for staff)
+1 he seems alright ngl
[Image: tumblr_inline_mhazuyQvYH1qz4rgp.gif]
Bring em back +1
I don't not like you or anything, but you called Treelos a discount me, which is not true. I am already the lowest form of subhuman, its hard to be a discount me.