• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

TTT Death Emblem Suggestion
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Image: 63d8aa24e96eeed2b8c69a95a127609d.png]
~Nate's Death Emblem Suite~
Basically, this addon allows you to create a death emblem so on killing someone, the emblem you created will show on their screen.
[Image: 4WECoal.png]
The addon itself is very fun to use, it's extremely customizable, you can also customize who can and can't use it, you can change how big it can be for users based on their rank, choose how many emblems are allowed to be used as well based on rank.
It's very fun and easy to use and I think it'd be a great addition to the server IF added.

-> ~The addon itself costs some dough but I bought it a while back so I wouldn't mind giving the files for the server.~ <-
(The files are also up to date)

Video of it as well.

I accidentally put this thread in the wrong section, if someone could move it to the correct server suggestion I'd appreciate it!

[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
Yes this

I dont see why not, harmless addon

+1 from me

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
Apparently this add-on was suggested two years ago by a co-owner, though I don't think Danny ever made a decision about it. Either way, I think it would be a really fun addition to the server. +1

[Image: tumblr_om6szfiB3h1qioqevo1_r1_500.gif]
So in regards to this add-on we've considered this before but there's already a lot of client-side files on the server to begin with and with the dailies system coming soon I'm a little hesitant to add even more major add-ons. Regardless from that, this add-on would be rather hard to moderate regarding people making inappropriate death emblems. And lastly, the add-on isn't supported anymore and hasn't been for a long time so more than likely has tons of bugs.