• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

EnemyEZ's Ban Appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:60425473

In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: EnemyEZ

Reason for the Ban: I was rude to Bogged and then I RDMed him and Pingu over a slay that I believe was stupid. I believe the ban was listed as Harassment/Attempted Mass RDM (I did not attempt to mass RDM, but I did RDM 2 people)

Banned By: Pingu

Ban Time Remaining: Permanent

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I realize that what I did was wrong and I should not have reacted that way over a slay. I would like to apologize to BoggedHydra61 and anyone else who was offended by me calling him a fag and a retard. That was really shitty of me, and I will refrain from using homophobic slurs from now on. Also, I would like to apologize to both BoggedHydra61 and Pingu for RDMing them. Finally, I would like to apologize to Pingu for being a dick to him after he was kind enough to not ban me for actually Mass RDMing a few days ago.

I enjoy playing on this server, and if I am unbanned I will try to be a less toxic member of the community.
I guess you are lucky I'm super passive and believe in second chances for everyone. While this was, in essence, your second chance after mass rdming the first time... It is your first being permanently banned. I hope you can realize the chaos you cause by going on fits of rage and just rdming the whole server, it's not fun for the players who lose their round or the staff who have to deal with it. I really thought that after the 8 autoslays I gave you for the last one, that it would have made some sort of impression on you, but for all I know you very well could have just afk'd them. As I said, I do believe most everyone deserves a second chance to make things right, which is why I would support the shortening of your ban to a week, which I will do right now. I say this because I'm not all that sure that you really learned your lesson the first time and it showed the second time around. While I would hate to dissuade from coming back to the server after this as you are indeed an active member of the community and frequent the server, I feel like a week ban will force it to be ingrained that mass rdming because you aren't happy with something is not ok. Thank you.
[Image: pj67ZFe.gif]
(07-06-2019, 04:58 AM)Pingu Wrote: I guess you are lucky I'm super passive and believe in second chances for everyone. While this was, in essence, your second chance after mass rdming the first time... It is your first being permanently banned. I hope you can realize the chaos you cause by going on fits of rage and just rdming the whole server, it's not fun for the players who lose their round or the staff who have to deal with it. I really thought that after the 8 autoslays I gave you for the last one, that it would have made some sort of impression on you, but for all I know you very well could have just afk'd them. As I said, I do believe most everyone deserves a second chance to make things right, which is why I would support the shortening of your ban to a week, which I will do right now. I say this because I'm not all that sure that you really learned your lesson the first time and it showed the second time around. While I would hate to dissuade from coming back to the server after this as you are indeed an active member of the community and frequent the server, I feel like a week ban will force it to be ingrained that mass rdming because you aren't happy with something is not ok. Thank you.

Thank you for shortening the ban, I really appreciate you giving me another chance. However, I would just like to say that I was not Mass RDMing. I RDMed the first guy, and then you a short time later. I was not going on a "fit of rage" RDMing everyone in sight. After RDMing you, I had no intention of RDMing anyone else that round. (Also I didn't AFK during those slays, I was active in chat the entire time).
ill accept your apology, just in the future dont rdm or be rude to staff because you were falsely slain, try asking why you were slain and the staff member that slayed you should give you there thought proccess when they slain. But i will agree with the lessing the ban to 1 week, i hope you can come back as a changed person after the ban +1
As the appeal stands I think you should serve out the one week. Apologizing is a good step but as I see it that has shortened the ban to a week. Otherwise targeting anyone is never a good thing to do and doing it to staff who are just doing their job is no exception. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
Ban reduced to a week.
[Image: YaraYara.gif]