Rainbow 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70125661

In-Game Name: One Bar

Steam Profile link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...8100517050

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
24 hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/One%20Bar/74.91.119.124:27015/

About Yourself :
I’m a dude who just likes having some fun playing video games. 

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
No, not really.

Do you own a good mic?:
I believe so, I got a new one about 3 weeks ago.

How active can you be (day to day)?:
On the weekdays, I can be active from around 8 PM to 2 AM PST. Before that, I might be able to get on but I won’t be able to use my mic. On the weekends I can be on from 4 PM PST onward depending on my plans.

What time are you usually on?:
Late nights on the weekdays, afternoons and evenings on weekends

Are you staffing any other servers?:
No.

Staff Experience:
Admin on Aurora TTT
Admin on Last Bastion TTT
Moderator on Last Bastion PH  (I wasn’t super active on this one though)

Why do you want to be staff?:
PH might need more staff members depending on how successful it is. TTT has a plethora of staff members while PH has less than 10, and only 2 of them are not also TTT staff. All I want to do is put another hand on the deck and help out the server.

Why should we choose you?:
I feel like I’m a trusted member of this community, plus you need more staff for PH. TBH there’s not much more to say, I guess I’ve staffed before but that was TTT

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over rules or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse.  
How would you handle this situation?:
If there's confusion over a rule I would consult the head honcho, Danny, about it. For toxic people, I’d throw 2 or 3 warnings to them to ask them to stop. If they continue to be toxic, I’d ban them.

You accidentally use a staff command on someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:
I apologize to the person for making a mistake. I then ask if they would like some compensation, i.e. PointShop2 points (similar to how someone would offer a T pass to a T they rdmed).

A player is complaining that another player is hiding in an illegal spot, how would you determine if that spot is illegal? And if you determine the spot is illegal, how do you handle this situation?:
The main way to determine if the spot is illegal is to check the excel sheet of illegal spots. The other criterion would be if there is one or more hunters shooting at the prop and it’s obvious they can’t hit them. I’d handle the situation by telling the prop to get out of the spot because it is illegal. If they refuse to comply, I would teleport them to a spot where there are no hunters.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
I might be a little vexed but I doubt I’d do anything rash.
+1 Application looks good, great player overall and can be a better staff than I am. I also made him flip the switch.
One Bar is a great guy and would be an amazing addition to the staff team on PH +1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
+1 on prophunt all the time and loves helping make the server active YES BOY YES
+1 makes it fun and scary to play prop hunt
+1 Prop hunt shall rise once again
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
Creepy bald man in the corner? Check. +1
[Image: source.gif]
Easy Plus one +1
[Image: 2lwm1b5.jpg]
Application Accepted

Please get ahold of me for further instructions.