In- Game Name:
Breakawaymist

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/BreakAwayMist

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):
~20
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Break....52:27015/

About Yourself:
I am 16 years old, and although I am still a high school student, I do take college classes on the side (dual enroll program)I love to play videogames.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes:
Never

Do you own a good mic?:
Yes, but I may not use it that often. If need be, I will.

How active can you bee (day to day)?:
Monday-Thursday – Any time after 2:00 PM EST
Friday-Thursday – 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM EST

What time are you usually on?
11:00 AM to around 11 PM or 12 AM

Are you staffing any other servers?:
No

Staff Experience:
Senior Moderator – TTTFUN

Why do you want to be staff?:
I would like to help a community that has been kind to me and gives me something to do in my spare time.

Why should we choose you?:
I am already experienced with how to run a server, and how to deal with situations that may get out of hand.

There are a lot of times of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice this starting to become an issue and it’s slowing getting worse.
How would you handle this situation?:
I would warn the toxic players to  calm down and try to allow everyone to have a nice time on the server. If they were to start mic spamming or spamming chat, I would Mute+Gag them. If all is done and the continue, then I would kick them from the server.

You accidentally slay someone that didn’t need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation.
I would apologize for my actions and promptly give myself a slay. I would also give them enough points to either buy themselves a traitor pass or item in the point shop as reparation.

There is a report where someone was door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a “he said, she said” ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?
Although I can’t do much with out a lot of evidence, I would try asking everyone (be it staff or not) whether they saw anything. If not, I would calm both parties down and proceed in making sure the server is at peace.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
I would accept the fact I was demoted because it was clearly stated when I decided to make this application.

While you definitely have all the requirements and more to be accepted, I would like to simply see a bit more of you before I make my decision. That being said, I have never had a problem with you so keep it up Tongue.

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
i don't know much about you as you don't speak much on the server, but from what i have seen, you're mature and have never purposely broken any rules or been rude to anyone. i feel like you'd be beneficial to the server. +1

A nice person to play with and doesn't break the rules, you have my support. +1
Good luck!

[Image: 814464e2a35c6f09d6edc8d2d3f7b5b5.gif]
Keeps RDMing me for absolutely no reason. It's ridiculous. Big -1. (Omegalul)

In all seriousness, and I am going as unbiased as possible, I have known Breakaway since I first started playing Gmod when I was 15 (3 years ago). Aside from the RDM war him and I always have going on, he doesn't cause a disturbance towards anyone and it a relatively friendly player (towards everyone but me, but the feeling is mutual. Lul). He is a good, smart HIGH SCHOOL kid and he definitely deserves to be staff. My real response is a phat, thicc +1.

Good luck, bud.

After seeing you on the server for a while, I would not mind you becoming staff at all. Have never had any real issues with you. 
+1

Good luck

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
Application Accepted

Please get ahold of an Admin or Jr. Admin for further instructions.