• Half Life

• Street Fighter

I'm here to enlist!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56683404

In-Game Name: Rick

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rickster4ever/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Rick/....52:27015/

About Yourself : Uh unless I have no idea how to describe myself I guess I'm a just normal guy who enjoys making people laugh acting like a dummy and being true to who I am as a person and always trying to improve and be better everyday.... I have no idea if that works but hopefully it does!

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Honestly I don't. I've been through enough in life to know how to control my emotions and what could happen if they aren't kept in check. Plus if you let them take control they'll never stop.... kinda like cards gotta know when to show em and know when to fold em.

Do you own a good mic?: I do believe so in my humble opinion.

How active can you be (day to day)?: I can get on at least once if not twice a day and if I'm busy I'd be more than happy to make up for my absence. 

What time are you usually on?: Different times honestly sometime really late at night like 3am - 4am or in the afternoon 3pm - 4pm but it's usually always a random time.

Are you staffing any other servers?: No I haven't been for awhile.... never really cared for it till now.

Staff Experience: I was a Mod on a Dark RP server. I was pretty good but decided to give it up as it just wasn't my thing I enjoyed helping and making a difference but it just got old fast after while. But I'd enjoy giving it a shot here if I'm givin the chance.

Why do you want to be staff?: To be able to help out and assist people that need it and keep the peace in a way I know I know that sounds really weird and corny but it's true I enjoy being able to help so It'd be nice.... plus I've been hoping from server to server everyone here accepted me and made me feel like I belonged.... I'd like to repay that acceptance and help out. 

Why should we choose you?: Well honestly I couldn't tell you. I'm sure there are plenty more to choose from but I'm giving it a shot. What I can say is I'm always honest and I'll do try to do what's right.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: Honestly first I'd try to talk everyone down and keep it calm. Then get both sides and see what's going on I think speaking first rather than dealing the punishment is better so You can understand what happened and make the right call but that's just me. I'd talk it out first but worse case scenario I'd gag the toxic player and explain why they've been gagged. I know long answer but that's just how I'd do things. And of course if it was RDM of any sort and the player is not forgiven I would warrant a slay/slays as punishment.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: Once again by talking it out and admitting I've made a mistake if they don't forgive me then honestly I'd slay myself to make it even. Whatever it takes to keep the peace at the end of the day.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: This ones a tough one cause it's based on opinions not facts so it's a tough call but I'd try to avoid any punishments unless I can really determine what happened and if both parties are upset I'd do my best to figure out a proper solution to the problem. But I honestly don't know.... this ones tricky for sure. But who I'd determine is have one speak at a time and get both sides eventually the truth's gotta come out so hopefully then a punishment can my issued.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I'd be okay with it. No hard feelings at the end of the day it's apart of life and these things happen.... you ever seen the movie finding nemo? It's like Dory says "Just keep swimmin" but in other words I'd accept it and move on with no hard feelings.

|THIS THREAD IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY RICK NOW RETURNING TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM|
great guy +1
Honestly, I think those 15 years in prison really did you well man, You'd be a good addition to the staff team

(but seriously, never had any issues with this guy, and is a fun presence. +1)
This application makes me happy. It looks aesthetically pleasing and the bold writing makes my OCD content too. I know it's not a job application but the writing is easy to follow and your answers are well thought out. So overall, great application.

Moving on to you as a player. I always enjoy when you are on the server. You are a fun and honest guy which are great qualities for a staff member. You are quite active as well so that's another plus. Can't think of any downsides so big +1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
Very quality man +1
Good Soldier! +1
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
is very good man, Russia approves +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Great guy  and will be an enjoyable staff to play with
great guy. fun to play with and treats everyone with respect. +1
Plus fucking one you adorable boy