• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Smh Garbage Staff
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So Bogg was just promoted and I was karma ban for a hour due to "Trash" and "Stemmy" T-Baiting like ding dongs and stemmy was a T called a kos on me which I was inno you know. Trash came at me got 1-Tapped like a smurf and i started killing people near me 2 max which was both inno but stemmy was a T and no-one called the kos off and I got auto slay for "Defending myself" on Map-Dollhouse Smh nor can staff fix low karma so is it slay or what?
I don't understand the point of this post..?
(07-08-2019, 08:48 PM)[CC]Goken Wrote: I don't understand the point of this post..?

i believe it's a complaint against BoggedHydra and an unban request for a karma ban
I got auto slay by boggs after I got karma ban for nothing what do you mean lmao are you 12 Goken He auto-slay me for nothing thats aboose powers
Not sure if this is supposed to be a joke..? Either way just why -.-
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
(07-08-2019, 09:36 PM)SpiceTV Wrote: I got auto slay by boggs after I got karma ban for nothing what do you mean lmao are you 12 Goken He auto-slay me for nothing thats aboose powers

It isnt I got auto slayed for nothing how is that a joke abusing powers a mod is okay then damn
I think what everyone is trying to say here is that you aren't using the right format nor are you being very clear on what you're trying to tell us.
Chill guy, you weren't clear with what you were saying, as you said like 3 different things. It's only a 1 hour ban, bogged has nothing to do with that.  And yeah, you didn't follow the format.
I honestly am looking at this post as a joke, considering the amount of spelling errors, and the fact that it's not even about anyone/anything in particular, Your karma shouldn't have been at 600 to begin with, Maybe just don't rdm?
First of all, why was this created in the first place? Second, If people are T-baiting how about you check your karma before start killing innocents. Third, False kos or not most people are unproven so you shouldn't try being a hero trying to kill everyone who's trying to kill you just because of a simple false kos from a T. The fact that your karma was low on the first place you should've thought about if those people you were shooting at were either Innocent or Traitor and if you were going to get karma banned. If it were me I would've just sat there doing nothing so I can regain my karma. For heaven's sake if you are an innocent and people are shooting you off a kos there is no such matter of "defending myself" what so ever unless it was overtime. If anything you should've hunted down stemmy.
[Image: source.gif]