Kommandt Jigsaw Ban appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:63653600

In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: Kommandant Jigsaw

Reason for the Ban:Mass RDM killed 4 people

Banned By: Goken

Ban Time Remaining: Permaban

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I want another chance sorry for killing those people I got really aggravated because I wasn't a T for 2 games straight so, I got annoyed and took 4 people out of impulse, I might not deserve it, and my friends play here and I know they are not gonna want to find another server, so If you want to un-ban, it is your choice ultimately, I will do my best because, to restrain myself from doing such silly actions i'm just looking for a TTT home with my friends and I just want to enjoy my time with them.
+1 most people just lie their way through to getting unban but this guy tells the truth and nothing but the truth give this guy another shot
I wasn't there for your actions, but just banned you over several reports that you had on you with lazy responses.
+1 ig
I mean I think everyone's killed a couple of inno's every now and then.... I'd give him another chance he is my child. I forgive you my son. +1
(07-11-2019, 04:38 AM)[CC]Goken Wrote: I wasn't there for your actions, but just banned you over several reports that you had on you with lazy responses.
+1 ig

I forgot to mention that as well I was being lazy with my reports i was just putting random letters at that point.
+1 seems genuine in this appeal. Get this guy back in here!
i was on for a few maps with you. other than the situation that got you banned, you seemed alright and played by the rules. and if portly got another chance, i think you should too. +1
+1, seen you on the server quite a bit and you don't seem like a bad person.
[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
+1 everyone makes mistakes and its good that you choose to notice them and apologize for them 
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
Appeal Accepted
Please do not do this in the future, if anything buy a T-Pass that's why they are there. The Traitor selecting is completely random besides the T-Passes so even though it's unfortunate not playing T for a few maps its bound to happen, especially if there's a lot of people on so get used to it. But your steam-id has been banned for mass-rdm on multiple different servers including Dinklebergs last year. But I'm not going to hold that against you. Don't make me regret it please.