Steam Profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068848937/

Time Played on the Server:

1 hour 40 minutes

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭ 

About Yourself:

A weeb who plays too much garry's mod and FGO

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:

Never. Letting my emotions get in the way can lead to poor choices in dealing with situations and trolls. 

Do you own a good mic?:

I own a mic but I'm not sure of the quality of it. 

How active can you be (day to day)?:

I can be active for 1 hour each day when I'm working, a bit more when I'm on my days off

What time are you usually on?:

I'm usually available from 5pm pst to 9pm pst

Are you staffing any other servers?:

No. 

Staff Experience:

I haven't been staff for a prophunt server before but I have been staff for several ttt servers.

I have staffed for Stupids ttt as a moderator for 3 months, staffed as a moderator for Zaerons TTT for 6 months, and staffed for SightedGaming as a trial moderator for 1 month.

Why do you want to be staff?:

I want to help the prophunt server grow and help keep it a great community to play on.

Why should we choose you?:

I should be chosen because I'm a member who has been around for quite some time who wants to use his previous experience to help maintain and grow the prophunt server. Plus it could use some support. 

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over rules or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse.  How would you handle this situation?:

I would ask people to calm down on the toxicity and if it were to persist I would give out warnings. if it were to continue I would deal out gags/mutes to all parties involved. 

You accidentally use a staff command on someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?:

I would offer an apology and an item from the pointshop as recompense.

A player is complaining that another player is hiding in an illegal spot, how would you determine if that spot is illegal? And if you determine the spot is illegal, how do you handle this situation?:

I would first go over the list of illegal spots. if its not on there then I would check to see if you can be seen in the spot, and if you can be shoot in the spot. If the spot was on the illegal spot list or if i determine it is a illegal spot I would request the person who is in the illegal spot to move. If they do not comply I will teleport them to a spot where there are no hunters around to let them hide again.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:

I would accept it as it was, in both scenarios It would have been my own fault.
Get 'em on the team +1
You can apply for supporter? Didn't know that.

+1, get em on that staff roster, would definitely be a good addition to the server.
[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
+1 Already a better staff than me
You're a good kid +1
[Image: source.gif]
+1 More active than goken will ever be
[Image: YaraYara.gif]