• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Hello, Hi, How are you.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Music 
Hello, My name is Treelos, But, I've gone by several different aliases since joining the server (and online in general) 
If you've been around for awhile, you probably know me by my old name "Puma" but, if you didn't know me before, I generally prefer to be called Tree now.

I'm a 21 year old guy, in all my 5'7 glory ;-;

I work a night shift (10pm-7am) and i normally sleep from 8am-2pm
when i'm not at work, or asleep, I'm normally on playing with my usual group.

I might come off as abrasive to some players, but I only really play TTT as a social game, it's fun to get on and talk to other people.

I don't have many hobbies Outside of gaming and listening to music~

I feel like a lot of people get the misconception that I genuinely dislike them for the casual, shit talk like things I like to say, and for the most part, unless i'm outright aggressive towards you. it's pretty easy to tell when i'm genuinely memeing about.

If you'd like to know anything else about me, feel free to comment it here or let me know on discord @ Tree#8068
Is that THE tree of the official Carbon Castles TTT?  THE T-Mod of Danny's Carbon Castles TTT?

I need an autograph
I really love to chug jug with you
u
You're 5'7 manlet bitch
What a bully. Omegalul
Bruh my minecraft character taller than you 60 block radius gang
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
who the FUCK are you????
Wow, honestly, I came here for a good time, and I just feel so attacked right now 
now i'm will die myself
Howdy! (-:
show me the sea and i'll take you to mars
[Image: tumblr_otblb60Pb81ucpx1qo1_r1_400.gif]
Damn,

Same here man. We didn't hit off every moment at the best (you're toxic as hell), but the times shared were great. I thought this was funny. I just logged in to post a forum about the same thing. Im 20 now, 5' 10" and I work a 9-5. It was real. Hope to see you around!

(IGhostDL)