In-Game Name:
I Suck At Games

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Trxpz-/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link):

7 days 16 hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/I%20S....52:27015/

About Yourself:
I'm 16 my name is Kaleb and I'm going into 11th grade. I have always had an interest in video games even though i do suck at
a majority of games and I have even started taking game design classes in school.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?:
Never

Do you own a good mic?:
I do but don't use it much, but I will if it is necessary.

How active can you be (day to day)?:
I can be on everyday unless I have some event or family event to go to but that rarely occurs
but even if something comes up I should still be able to play for at least a few hours a day

What time are you usually on?:
Tuesday , Thursday , and Friday from around 2PM till around 10PM (Eastern Time Zone)
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday From around 9AM till around 10PM (Eastern Time Zone)
When school starts for me in September I can play from 5-10PM on Monday-Friday and from 9AM-10PM on Saturday/Sunday

Are you staffing any other servers?:
No

Staff Experience:
I haven't had experience with servers but I have had experience in running and leading Clans
and things of that nature on C.O.D., Skate, and other games like those.

Why do you want to be staff?:
I want to help a community and server that I've enjoyed being a part of an playing on.
I have noticed that sometimes when there isn't any staff on that people like to RDM and break the rules against other players
and I'm almost always on the server so I could fix that issue, so other staff wouldn't have to get on the server if they're busy with other things.

Why should we choose you?:
I don't bias decisions when it comes to reports, I know the rules of the game and wont bend any of the rules when a report is made.
I'm good at deciding how a situation should be handled. I can play and be on the server for a long periods of time.

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. How would you handle this situation?:
Warn the toxic players to calm down and just play the game and allow everyone else to enjoy playing on the server without being bothered by toxic players.
If they don't calm down I will Gag or mute them and if they still continue being a toxic player I will kick them from the server if it gets to that point
or explain the situation to higher staff with more experience to decide what should be done given the situation.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake.
How would you resolve this situation?:

Apologize to them for making a false slay and slay myself for doing so. If they're still mad for the false slay I would give them a crate or some kind of item as a form of reparation to them.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?:
Try to calm down both of the players, and then ask other people in the server if they know what happened or have seen the event and can explain what happened.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?:
Accept what happened knowing that it was my fault.

+1 I've never seen you cause any kind of trouble and you're a friendly player. I'd be happy to support ya on this.

You seem like a quality gamer +1 from me

There’s obviously been a good amount of effort put into this application which is great to see. You’re nice and fun to play with. You know the rules well so I think you’d be a great addition definitely a +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
+1
Always a fun player to be around you never cause trouble and get along with the community hope to see you as staff soon!

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
+1 a true epic gamer

+1 very great on the server

Gamer alert +1

[Image: tumblr_inline_mhazuyQvYH1qz4rgp.gif]
+1 Fun to play with, never had a problem with you when I was on.

Application Accepted

Please get ahold of an Admin or Jr. Admin for further instructions.