• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Supporter Staff Application
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID:76561198880463131

In-Game Name: Pooders

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880463131/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 5 days 15 hours

About Yourself : I like play Gmod TTT and playing rust

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: Yes

Do you own a good mic?: Yes

How active can you be (day to day)?: All week

What time are you usually on?: After noon+ sometimes morning 

Are you staffing any other servers?: No

Staff Experience: A little

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because i want to gain experience on how to staff servers  

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because i want to see what its like and if im bad at it you can remove my rank

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: i would try to calm everyone down and if other staff are online ill try not to get involved 

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: ill give them a T pass or some points

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: i would ask for proof from others 

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: i would be totally fine with it like i said its a learning experience
+1 epic gamer
u
Just no -1
I am going to judge this app as if you were someone I didn't know. 

You put little effort into answering any of the questions. You showed little to no inspiration for wanting to become supporter.

You have let your emotions get in the way a lot of the times. Acting immature in some situations. 

Get a hold of this and you will make a good supporter. As of now. I'm a -1
-1 you can be immature and let emotions get in your way a lot
[Image: giphy.gif]
No -1
[Image: 2lwm1b5.jpg]
called me ugly and stupid and dumb and said i played like shit and ate my um uh... what are they called um oh yeah ritz crackers so minus 2
ew -1

also, literally offering shop points and begging for people to +1.
ok guys i lied... he didnt call me ugly and stupid and dumb and said i played like shit. But he did eat my ritz and that is inexcusable so minus 34
I personally think you could be a really good supporter/staff member, my problem with you being staff is you acting immature in certain scenarios where staff are trying to handle a scenario and you are making it harder to handle, 
If you manage to fix this up I believe you would be a nice addition to the team. 
but for now i will have to give this a -1
[Image: tumblr_inline_mhazuyQvYH1qz4rgp.gif]