• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

EnemyEZ's Intro
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What's up guys, if you've played on the TTT server lately you probably recognize me, I'm EnemyEZ. I'm 19 years old and I will be starting my first semester of college in a few weeks, so I will probably be slightly less active. My favorite game is CS:GO, although I've gotten bored with it these past few months (also my teammates in MM are usually brain-dead so I get tilted). Outside of gaming, some of my main hobbies include reading and listening to music (mainly hip-hop). I also enjoy writing, but I'm awful at getting motivated. Lately I've been getting back into Gmod, and I was lucky enough to find this community. I want to apologize for how I acted in my first week on the server, prior to getting banned. I broke rules constantly, and I was really rude to other players. While I was banned, I realize how much I like this community, so I promised myself I would be less of a dick and stop rdming. I've mostly succeeded at that both of those things, although a few days ago I was mean to Games and today I've unintentionally rdmed on more than a few occasions (mostly due to me not paying attention). Anyways, I really enjoy this community and hope to be a part of it for a long time to come. If you ever wanna play a game or message me just add me on Steam!
Heyy I'm glad you found us too! A lot of us will be getting more busy with college I bet, including myself. But i hope you can get some time to mess around with us. Also I'm glad you've been enjoying it here Smile
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
Yea I'll be starting college for the first time as well this fall semester so ya aren't alone. I've been playing csgo off and on, it's ok I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Welcome back and if you could please stop knifing me that'd be fantastic Tongue. cya around
[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
The first semester is rough, but I am sure you'll get through it A-ok. Hope you enjoy your time here