• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

How has your day been so far?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It says it all in the title. If you don't mind sharing what's been going on today or what's on your mind as of now or anytime today feel free to share! It can be anything, serious or not, anything is welcome! (that follows the rules). Thought that since we have had a lot of new people join recently and the forums have been in a bit of a slump recently we need to get it popping again. I'll start by saying my day has been going ok so far. Last night around 2 AM I was doing "thank you" cards for my co-workers as I have to quit my job in 2 weeks to go off away to college. Since I work at a car wash, I felt it would be fitting to draw something for them. As some of you have seen in the media channel this guy likes to frequently come in with his 570S and asks us to wash his car. I always get annoyed with it because it is a pain in the ass to clean because of all the openings and aerodynamic shit that goes on with it. But it's cool so what am I gunna do complain Tongue? Anyways, here is that (https://imgur.com/a/MN7TiLY). With that, welcome to all the new/recent members of the community and see you all around! I'll try to respond to everything Smile

~Panjo

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
I'm glad there's still nice kids like you around still making thank you cards. Maybe the world isn't corrupted after all or just yet. My day/life has been pretty chill for the most part and I've finally got myself a job and it only took me about almost 5 months easy-peasy. Hope you do well in college heard it's a huge pain... well the note taking part is about it, plan on going to college myself but I don't know what to major yet. 

~Best of Luck my friend,
Sooyaa

[Image: source.gif]
I've been alive recently, felt like shit for the past few weeks but I think I'm slowly getting better. Been trying to mentally prep myself for the next semester as best as I can. Just trying to take it one day at a time.

nice drawing pingu

Alright since I'm not smart enough to figure out how to quote multiple posts in one reply, I'll just @ you all individually.

@Sooyaa Yea I've grown to be good friends with all the people that work there. It's a relatively small business so I know everyone who works there. We always laugh at customers when they say dumb shit etc :), it's just a fun time. So I figured a card was the least I could do for them. And yea I'll be going off to college as well in, gosh, 11 days now. It will only be my freshman year so I don't think I will be over my head in work or anything, at least that's what I'm thinking, so I should still be around :D. I'll be going for computer engineering. 

@Ian322 Sorry to hear you aren't doing the best. I've noticed you haven't been around as much as you used to be and I wondered why, but school doesn't surprise me. It can be a lot to try and balance it all so just keep it up and eventually things will get better. Taking things one day at a time can be a great strategy for dealing with it all so just keep on chugging :D.

@BoggedHydra61 Thanks! I did it based off a picture I took while I was working one day. Here was the original (https://imgur.com/a/Bb838fE)

(08-12-2019, 06:36 PM)Pingu Wrote: Alright since I'm not smart enough to figure out how to quote multiple posts in one reply, I'll just @ you all individually.

@Sooyaa Yea I've grown to be good friends with all the people that work there. It's a relatively small business so I know everyone who works there. We always laugh at customers when they say dumb shit etc Smile, it's just a fun time. So I figured a card was the least I could do for them. And yea I'll be going off to college as well in, gosh, 11 days now. It will only be my freshman year so I don't think I will be over my head in work or anything, at least that's what I'm thinking, so I should still be around Big Grin. I'll be going for computer engineering. 

@Ian322 Sorry to hear you aren't doing the best. I've noticed you haven't been around as much as you used to be and I wondered why, but school doesn't surprise me. It can be a lot to try and balance it all so just keep it up and eventually things will get better. Taking things one day at a time can be a great strategy for dealing with it all so just keep on chugging Big Grin.

@BoggedHydra61 Thanks! I did it based off a picture I took while I was working one day. Here was the original (https://imgur.com/a/Bb838fE)

To quote multiple people on their post you will see a quote button with a square next to it, click that on as many post as you want and you will see that they will change to have 4 squares instead of just the 1. After that you go back to the top to the page and click new reply and all of the posts you clicked quote on will show up. 

Also my day has been okay for the most part just did some work had to drive home in horrible traffic now I'm just chilling.

(08-12-2019, 11:15 PM)Silver Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 06:36 PM)Pingu Wrote: Alright since I'm not smart enough to figure out how to quote multiple posts in one reply, I'll just @ you all individually.

@Sooyaa Yea I've grown to be good friends with all the people that work there. It's a relatively small business so I know everyone who works there. We always laugh at customers when they say dumb shit etc Smile, it's just a fun time. So I figured a card was the least I could do for them. And yea I'll be going off to college as well in, gosh, 11 days now. It will only be my freshman year so I don't think I will be over my head in work or anything, at least that's what I'm thinking, so I should still be around Big Grin. I'll be going for computer engineering. 

@Ian322 Sorry to hear you aren't doing the best. I've noticed you haven't been around as much as you used to be and I wondered why, but school doesn't surprise me. It can be a lot to try and balance it all so just keep it up and eventually things will get better. Taking things one day at a time can be a great strategy for dealing with it all so just keep on chugging Big Grin.

To quote multiple people on their post you will see a quote button with a square next to it, click that on as many post as you want and you will see that they will change to have 4 squares instead of just the 1. After that you go back to the top to the page and click new reply and all of the posts you clicked quote on will show up. 

Also my day has been okay for the most part just did some work had to drive home in horrible traffic now I'm just chilling.  
Ah thank you Tongue. Yea I get rush hour traffic driving home from work too. It sucks because my feet hurt sometimes from standing and walking all-day + manual car so it's a real pain sometimes but it's not too bad.

(08-13-2019, 03:05 AM)Pingu Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 11:15 PM)Silver Wrote:

Ah thank you Tongue. Yea I get rush hour traffic driving home from work too. It sucks because my feet hurt sometimes from standing and walking all-day + manual car so it's a real pain sometimes but it's not too bad. 
Ouch, manual cars are fun to drive because it keeps you busy and doing something(at least imo) but I can imagine how bad it must be during rush hour traffic or if your feet are aching. Haven't driven in a manual for a long time and it wasn't in rush hour traffic so I couldn't say for sure.

This is a pretty nice thread to make. Great idea, and I am hoping many people use this thread more and more as time goes by. 

As for me, I have been doing pretty good for the first time in a long time. Nothing has really been going on recently, but last week, Monday-Friday, I was spending a week at my college for this program I am in (which is why I haven't been on for that entire week). It was a really damn good time and I made a lot more friends in the college than I have ever made from Kindergarten-High school. Also, Sunday, I went to Knoebels (amusement park) with this one girl I have been talking to, and it is looking really good that I may have my first ever in-person girlfriend. So yeah, I have been extremely happy as of recently. Hopefully gonna see her again soon before I leave for college. I also have a bowling tournament on Sunday that I will be taking part in with my friend as a team. So wish me luck! Haha. 

Thanks for making this thread, Pingu. I enjoy talking about my day to people, but it isn't easy for me cause I usually get shut down, so this thread is really good for me. Hope to hear more about everyone else's days!!

(08-13-2019, 08:41 PM)AlphaRiot Wrote: This is a pretty nice thread to make. Great idea, and I am hoping many people use this thread more and more as time goes by. 

As for me, I have been doing pretty good for the first time in a long time. Nothing has really been going on recently, but last week, Monday-Friday, I was spending a week at my college for this program I am in (which is why I haven't been on for that entire week). It was a really damn good time and I made a lot more friends in the college than I have ever made from Kindergarten-High school. Also, Sunday, I went to Knoebels (amusement park) with this one girl I have been talking to, and it is looking really good that I may have my first ever in-person girlfriend. So yeah, I have been extremely happy as of recently. Hopefully gonna see her again soon before I leave for college. I also have a bowling tournament on Sunday that I will be taking part in with my friend as a team. So wish me luck! Haha. 

Thanks for making this thread, Pingu. I enjoy talking about my day to people, but it isn't easy for me cause I usually get shut down, so this thread is really good for me. Hope to hear more about everyone else's days!!

Yea that's the goal of this :P. Glad to hear you are doing better and good luck on the bowling tournament. Hey, no problem, I've been trying a lot more lately to be better to everyone and get to know them more, and I figured this was a good way to do it :). Cya around