• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Nerf the Huge
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy shit, shit's bad, huge shouldn't be a feasible weapon at midrange Sad It's too op, make it a novelty weapon again. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

I think you'd make a great supporter and definitely deserve a shot, +1 to this ted talk.

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
sick ex-dev suggestion right here. that's right, previous developer of the prestigious carbon castles trouble in terrorist town garry's mod game server, with a suggestion

drop damage by 1 or 2
add ranged damage falloff, but keep it kosher, don't totally ruin its mid-range power

You say at midrange but i legit got mowed down yesterday from so far, i was around the VCR in Teenroom and got mowed down by a guy on the road that leads down to the bed. That shit is decent even at long range and i think thats dumb lol

thank you Ted, I would like to agree with your statement

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
[Image: clown-face.png]

How the people on this thread who told me huggy isn't op look like rn. Don't @ me.

[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
Huge needs a buff 200 ammo per mag, ammo pool 800, dps 80, dmg per shot 20, dmg per headshot 30 & spread is 3 inches in diameter. Welcome to huge meta.

[Image: 814464e2a35c6f09d6edc8d2d3f7b5b5.gif]
Put a Higher recoil on the Huge.

(08-12-2019, 02:24 PM)Sooyaa Wrote: Huge needs a buff 200 ammo per mag, ammo pool 800, dps 80, dmg per shot 20, dmg per headshot 30 & spread is 3 inches in diameter. Welcome to huge meta.

I agree with this for the most part except it needs to do 30 damage per body shot and 50 per headshot, then we are in business.

Is it possible to add bullet drop? I would be down for that. Make the huge-users have to work a bit more for their kills. And damage does need to be decreased by maybe 3 or 4. 5 if absolutely needed.